अप्रत्यक्ष, परोक्ष, घुमावदार, प्रतिवेदितअरोक्ष
- अप्रत्यक्षअविवेकपरोक्ष रूप सेपरोक्षता
Adjective(1) having intervening factors or persons or influences(2) not direct in spatial dimension; not leading by a straight line or course to a destination(3) descended from a common ancestor but through different lines(4) extended senses; not direct in manner or language or behavior or action(5) not as a direct effect or consequence
(1) Of course the licence fee should be seen for what it now is, a crude form of indirect taxation that taxes all households irrespective of their ability to pay.(2) Aside from wanting to uphold the principles of the university, students might question the effects of indirect tobacco advertisements on non-smokers.(3) But most of the evidence is indirect , because it's not possible to examine the brain tissue of people directly.(4) Plastic hydronic piping is cast into the concrete floor slabs, which is used as the finished ceiling, with suspended indirect lighting.(5) And this indirect effect has been regional as well as national.(6) People did not try to talk me out of writing about any subject, or apply direct or indirect pressure on me.(7) I have to keep Jamie safe, so I decided to take a more indirect route.(8) Anyone who works under direct or indirect instruction and/or is supplied with materials by a company or individual on behalf of a third party is classed as a worker.(9) These interaction terms represent the indirect effect drug use has on wages.(10) You will also have other costs, indirect costs or overheads, these are costs you will still have to pay whether you work for that client or not.(11) There is indirect evidence for the existence of such intermediates.(12) And they took a most indirect route to the cemetery, heading out across the Bow flyover.(13) The indirect costs often exceed the direct costs of absenteeism.(14) In this first mechanism, the gene is not strictly required in the embryo sac; the effect is an indirect result of the specialization of the endosperm.(15) Analysts can easily and clearly display obstacles, indirect routes or connections, and suspected connections.(16) Pendant lights illuminate the meeting spaces, and there is indirect lighting throughout.
(1) indirect speech :: अप्रत्यक्ष भाषण
(2) indirect object :: अप्रत्यक्ष वस्तु
(3) indirect costs :: अप्रत्यक्ष लागत
(4) indirect cost :: अप्रत्यक्ष लागत
(5) indirect labor :: अप्रत्यक्ष श्रम
(6) indirect question :: अप्रत्यक्ष सवाल
(7) indirect taxes :: अप्रत्यक्ष कर
(8) indirect material :: अप्रत्यक्ष सामग्री
(9) indirect tax :: अप्रत्यक्ष कर
1. incidental ::
2. roundabout ::
3. oblique ::
4. collateral ::
1. direct ::
2. straight ::
3. straightforward ::
indirect, indirection, indirectly, indirectness
English to Hindi Dictionary: indirect
Meaning and definitions of indirect, translation in Hindi language for indirect with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of indirect in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "indirect"
What indirect means in Hindi, indirect meaning in Hindi, indirect definition, examples and pronunciation of indirect in Hindi language.