अनुक्रमणिका, निर्देशिका, सूची बनाना, क्रम-सूचीसूची, सूचक, तर्जनी, संकेत, सूचि, चिह्न, सूचीपत्र प्रदर्शक सिद्धांतसूचिपत्र लगाना
Noun(1) a numerical scale used to compare variables with one another or with some reference number(2) a number or ratio (a value on a scale of measurement(3) a mathematical notation indicating the number of times a quantity is multiplied by itself(4) an alphabetical listing of names and topics along with page numbers where they are discussed(5) the finger next to the thumb
Verb(1) list in an index(2) provide with an index(3) adjust through indexation
(1) Could this mean that the differing titles were all the result of a long-dead library clerk having incorrectly entered the book's title details on an index card?(2) All library items are listed through a main author, title, and subject index .(3) In 1932 one could be a liberal and a progressive and still consistently support the Tuskegee Study; involvement in the project was not necessarily an index of bigotry or racism.(4) The book includes a word index and a name and subject index .(5) ├ö├ç├┐Diversity index scores are just a starting place for looking at diversity,├ö├ç├û Parker emphasizes.(6) clear cross references supplemented by a thorough index(7) Audit documents must include an index that identifies preparers and reviewers and work completion date.(8) The volume concludes with a 200-page name index for on- and off-screen personnel.(9) look it up in the index(10) exam results may serve as an index of the teacher's effectiveness(11) The index and bibliography are thorough as well.(12) Every title deed should be documented as per this index only.(13) Measured stomatal conductance vs. calculated stomatal conductance index under changing light intensities.(14) the subject index(15) Companies selected to be added or removed from the index often have wide price swings resulting from investors buying and selling shares of new members.(16) ├ö├ç├┐We're trying to index every book there is, and make it searchable for our users,├ö├ç├û the spokesman added.
(1) index finger :: तर्जनी
(2) index card :: सूचकांक कार्ड
(3) body mass index :: बॉडी मास इंडेक्स
(4) consumer price index :: उपभोक्ता मूल्य सूचकांक
(5) index of :: के सूचकांक
(6) refractive index :: अपवर्तक सूचकांक
(7) card index :: पत्र सूची विवरणी
(8) heat index :: ताप सूचकांक
(9) price index :: मूल्य सूचकांक
(10) glycemic index :: ग्लाइसेमिक सूची
1. list ::
2. guide ::
3. index number ::
4. forefinger ::
5. exponent ::
6. list ::
index, indexation, indexations, indexed, indexer, indexers, indexes, indexing
English to Hindi Dictionary: index
Meaning and definitions of index, translation in Hindi language for index with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of index in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "index"
What index means in Hindi, index meaning in Hindi, index definition, examples and pronunciation of index in Hindi language.