अवैध, ग़ैरक़ानूनी, न्यायविस्र्द्ध, कानून विरोधीगैरकानूनी
- अवैधअवैधअवैधताअवैध रूप सेअवैध
Adjective(1) prohibited by law or by official or accepted rules
(1) The use of this illegal extension currently involves a form of religious gathering.(2) my friend is an illegal in America(3) He was charged with possession of illegal substances and a public order offence.(4) Swindon Council has had to take action against illegal camps in the town in the past.(5) We offer advice on the procedures to get court orders to remove illegal encampments.(6) The report also raises concerns over the efforts to tackle illegal drug use in prison.(7) If it cannot protect them from drugs then it should protect them from illegal drugs and gangsters.(8) I have also seen loads of illegal dumping and it's vandalism of a natural amenity.(9) Taking any other type of drug is also an illegal activity so surely one can lead to the other.(10) illegal dribble(11) it was an illegal block(12) Anyone found with illegal substances in their bloodstream will face prosecution.(13) The line between vigorous price competition and illegal predation may be a fine one.(14) English law makes illegal a contract to indemnify a person in respect of liability for fraud.(15) He was sentenced to four years for illegal possession of the firearm with intent to endanger life.(16) it's illegal to park there
(1) illegal immigrant :: गैरकानूनी अप्रवासी
(2) illegal alien :: अवैध विदेशी
(3) illegal immigration :: गैरकानूनी इमिग्रेशन
(4) illegal activities :: अवैध गतिविधियां
(5) illegal copy :: अवैध प्रतिलिपि
(6) illegal trade :: अवैध व्यापार
(7) illegal drug :: अवैध मादक पदार्थों
(8) illegal aliens :: अवैध विदेशी
(9) illegal character :: गैरकानूनी चरित्र्
1. unlawful ::
2. illicit ::
3. illegitimate ::
4. criminal ::
5. felonious ::
6. unlicensed ::
7. unauthorized ::
8. unsanctioned ::
10. fraudulent ::
11. corrupt ::
14. forbidden ::
मना किया हुआ
17. taboo ::
18. contraband ::
19. black-market ::
20. bootleg ::
21. malfeasant ::
22. crooked ::
23. shady ::
24. sketchy ::
1. legal ::
2. legitimate ::
illegal, illegalities, illegality, illegally, illegals
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is he in?Absolutely not. He won'’t do it.
It'’s totally ILLEGAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Dad. Daddy, no.
No. It's ongoing. It's ILLEGAL activity.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
and all the other jobs where
you get to do that are ILLEGAL.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 20
I don’t know
if your partner saw something ILLEGAL.
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
Hank, isn't that ILLEGAL?
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: illegal
Meaning and definitions of illegal, translation in Hindi language for illegal with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of illegal in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "illegal"
What illegal means in Hindi, illegal meaning in Hindi, illegal definition, examples and pronunciation of illegal in Hindi language.