Noun(1) a nonmetallic univalent element that is normally a colorless and odorless highly flammable diatomic gas; the simplest and lightest and most abundant element in the universe
(1) We know that for a fact because we've measured the isotope ratio of deuterium and hydrogen .(2) Energy is generated by the reaction of hydrogen and oxygen across a catalytic membrane.(3) In composition it resembles a small star, with helium and hydrogen as the main gases.(4) For example, the formula of hydrochloric acid is HCl - one atom of hydrogen and one of chlorine.(5) We know that the Moon is low on certain chemicals such as hydrogen and carbon.(6) Once a star has burnt most of its hydrogen to helium, it starts to cool.(7) Food waste is turned into hydrogen , methane and carbon monoxide by the heat of the exhaust.(8) Indeed it's thought that after the big bang the only elements around were hydrogen and helium.(9) Yes we can say that water is made up of two atoms of hydrogen and one of oxygen but how are these atoms combined to make this substance we call water?(10) In the water molecule there are three atoms: two of hydrogen and one of oxygen.(11) It was a very dry world, almost no water, and not much carbon, hydrogen or oxygen either.(12) A fuel cell combines hydrogen and oxygen into water and in the process creates electricity that is used to power the car.(13) Try substituting fluorine for hydrogen in some compounds and the consequences can be dramatic.(14) The elements of which water is composed, hydrogen and oxygen, both have stable isotopes.(15) The water could be used for drinking and also split into hydrogen and oxygen to make fuel for future trips.(16) Pour in the water and watch it separate into hydrogen and oxygen, forming a gas to power your vehicle across the floor.
(1) hydrogen peroxide :: हाइड्रोजन पेरोक्साइड
(2) hydrogen sulfide :: हाइड्रोजन सल्फाइड
(3) hydrogen bond :: हाइड्रोजन बंध
(4) hydrogen sulphide :: हाइड्रोजन सल्फ़ाइड
(5) hydrogen cyanide :: हाइड्रोजन साइनाइड
(6) hydrogen chloride :: हाईड्रोजन क्लोराईड
(7) hydrogen bonding :: हाईढ़रोजन मिलाप
(8) hydrogen bomb :: उदजन बम
(9) hydrogen fluoride :: हायड्रोजन फ्लोराइड
1. hydrogen ::
2. water ::
3. aqua ::
4. snack ::
5. rain ::
6. refreshment ::
hydrogen, hydrogenate, hydrogenates, hydrogenation, hydrogenous
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Atom of HYDROGEN,
Adam of Maroon 5, mic drop.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
HYDROGEN was a little more
common or a little less common.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
they theoretically can separate
the HYDROGEN from the oxygen,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
A HYDROGEN atom, H,
plus pigs minus P, "higs."
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 13
English to Hindi Dictionary: hydrogen
Meaning and definitions of hydrogen, translation in Hindi language for hydrogen with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hydrogen in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hydrogen"
What hydrogen means in Hindi, hydrogen meaning in Hindi, hydrogen definition, examples and pronunciation of hydrogen in Hindi language.