पति, शौहर, आदमी, धव, सिरताज, ख़ाविंदकिफ़ायत सप अच्छा प्रबंध करना
Noun(1) a married man; a woman's partner in marriage
Verb(1) use cautiously and frugally
(1) A husband and wife have realised their dreams after taking over a former night club.(2) they're husband and wife(3) she and her husband are both retired(4) She was a supportive wife to her late husband and helped him through his periods of ill health.(5) to husband your strength(6) they're living together as husband and wife(7) the need to husband his remaining strength(8) to husband the land(9) her common-law husband(10) I was a mother, I had been a wife, but my husband was gone and most of my children had left home.(11) A husband and wife are leading a team heading out to Bangladesh to help deaf people.(12) After being rejected by their husbands , wives had no choice but to endure loneliness.(13) He husbanded his strength whenever he could.(14) In this age of easy divorces a husbandless mother attracts little attention.(15) He must sometimes wonder if he should have husbanded support more carefully against the inevitable election defeat.(16) It is reassuring to know that the Scottish Executive husbands the expenditure it makes on our behalf so wisely.
(1) my husband :: मेरे पति
(2) your husband :: आपके पति
(3) husband and wife :: पति और पत्नी
(4) ex-husband :: पूर्व पति
(5) late husband :: स्वर्गीय पति
(6) former husband :: पूर्व पति
(7) sister's husband :: बहन का पति
(8) good husband :: अच्छा पति
(9) henpecked husband :: पत्नी द्वारा नियन्त्रित पति
1. spouse ::
पति या पत्नी
2. partner ::
3. life partner ::
4. mate ::
5. consort ::
6. man ::
7. helpmate ::
8. helpmeet ::
9. groom ::
10. bridegroom ::
11. hubby ::
12. old man ::
13. better half ::
14. other half ::
15. significant other ::
16. conserve ::
husband, husbanded, husbanding, husbands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He couldn't lead an army
even if my HUSBAND gave him one.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
I thought a wife wasn't supposed to nag her HUSBAND
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
My HUSBAND never cooked for me.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 14
Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: husband
Meaning and definitions of husband, translation in Hindi language for husband with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of husband in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "husband"
What husband means in Hindi, husband meaning in Hindi, husband definition, examples and pronunciation of husband in Hindi language.