मानवमानवीय, मानवी, मनुष्य-जाति-संबंधीमनुष्य
- मानवhumanerhumanestमानवीकरणआदमियत से
Noun(1) any living or extinct member of the family Hominidae characterized by superior intelligence, articulate speech, and erect carriage
Adjective(1) characteristic of humanity(2) relating to a person(3) having human form or attributes as opposed to those of animals or divine beings
(1) We must re-examine all that we do and redesign our many and complex systems to make them less vulnerable to human error.(2) They were a little too long to belong in a human mouth and far too sharp.(3) Galen had worked mainly on Barbary apes, considered closest to the human race.(4) We will be closer to elucidating the basis of quintessentially human qualities like language and selfawareness.(5) The Enlightenment assumes that knowledge is objective, good and accessible to the human mind.(6) At about thirty years of age, the human skeleton is as heavy and strong as it will ever get.(7) The human body and mind are more flexible than engines and batteries.(8) This commingling is seen by many reformers as a grotesque reduction to the base material level of human corporeality.(9) It constantly amazes me how the minds of the human race in general work, or cease to work, as the case may be.(10) The slide show and the model of a human body facilitated better understanding.(11) Tubules in human mouths are sensitive to cold and are normally covered by enamel.(12) All of which just goes to show that such a venture is extremely vulnerable to vulgar human error.(13) This is rather my thoughts and feelings concerning what has happened and what we as a human race need to consider next.(14) Whether that problem resulted from human or machine error may never be known.(15) Well, Gray's Anatomy clearly shows your human proboscis with two nostrils.(16) The neatly piled human bones belonged to three individuals: a woman, a man and an adolescent aged about fifteen.
(1) human being :: मनुष्य
(2) human resources :: मानव संसाधन
(3) human rights :: मानवाधिकार
(4) human nature :: मानव प्रकृति
(5) human right :: मानवाधिकार
(6) human beings :: मनुष्य
(7) human resource :: मानव संसाधन
(8) human race :: मानव जाति
(9) human body :: मानव शरीर
(10) human capital :: मानव पूंजी
1. mortal ::
2. compassionate ::
3. anthropomorphic ::
4. person ::
5. man ::
human, humaner, humanest, humanization, humanly, humanness, humanoid, humanoids, humans, nonhuman
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
But the drones found
some HUMAN signals,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
When they perfect HUMAN cloning,
I'm gonna order 12 of those.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 7
End of HUMAN civilization.
Westworld Season 3, Episode 8
I call that you getting off your ass,
and being a decent HUMAN being.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
Guys... if I go to jail
dressed as the Human Torch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 14
English to Hindi Dictionary: human
Meaning and definitions of human, translation in Hindi language for human with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of human in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "human"
What human means in Hindi, human meaning in Hindi, human definition, examples and pronunciation of human in Hindi language.