घर, सदन, मकान, गृह, परिवार, शाला, वंश, गृहस्थी, आलय, निवास-गृहभवनघर में रहना, घर में रखना, घर दिलाना, टिकाना, आश्रय देना
- मकानरखेघर भरमकानों
Noun(1) a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families(2) the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments(3) the members of a religious community living together(4) the audience gathered together in a theatre or cinema(5) an official assembly having legislative powers(6) aristocratic family line(7) play in which children take the roles of father or mother or children and pretend to interact like adults(8) (astrology(9) the management of a gambling house or casino(10) a social unit living together(11) a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented(12) a building in which something is sheltered or located
Verb(1) contain or cover(2) provide housing for
(1) house style(2) We tried to see if we could find a house cat for the family, that would not go out, but we couldn't guarantee it wouldn't escape.(3) I would have called you, but I didn't want to wake your entire house at seven on a weekend.(4) It is also good to have the ruler of the Ascendant and the 2nd house in mutual reception.(5) The study also showed that rather than living in hutches, four out of 10 pet rabbits were house rabbits.(6) She met no one along the way and only had one brief scare when she ran into a house cat, yet she made it to the library quietly unnoticed.(7) If that is true, then what a truly pitiful bunch of lazy, coffee house analysts we are.(8) Lounging around the family home, the Dane's good house manners make it a good house pet.(9) You can sip a cup of tea at the tea house and restaurant inside the garden.(10) It is conjunct Jupiter and opposite Mars at 15 degrees of Pisces in the third house .(11) This section looks firstly at factors concerned with the fund manager's organisational structure and secondly at matters relating to the implementation of the house policy.(12) I look further along and I see the Moon is at the top of the chart in the ninth house at 14 degrees of Virgo.(13) whiskey house(14) It was house policy to serve all-comers but equally to bar anyone who was abusive or aggressive.(15) It only takes one forgetful person to leave theirs in the bathroom and the whole house would be using it.(16) Next door, was a cafe run by a former ska musician with a love for house and techno.
(1) detached house :: अलग घर
(2) at my house :: मेरे घर पे
(3) clean the house :: घर को साफ करें
(4) terraced house :: सीढ़ीदार घर
(5) full house :: पूरा घर
(6) in-house :: घर में
(7) your house :: आपका घर
(8) country house :: बहुत बड़ा घर
(9) this is my house :: यह मेरा घर है
(10) our house :: हमारा घर
1. residence ::
रहने का स्थान
2. household ::
3. family ::
4. firm ::
5. legislative assembly ::
6. audience ::
7. theater ::
8. business firm ::
10. star sign ::
11. accommodate ::
12. contain ::
house, housed, houseful, housefuls, houses
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
So that thing that we talked about,
I went to Mr. and Mrs. White's HOUSE--
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I've come with my sister to ask
for House Mormont's allegiance.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 7
Trailed him to the Dog House,
picked him up there.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
House? What HOUSE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
Your HOUSE has come to our aid.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: house
Meaning and definitions of house, translation in Hindi language for house with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of house in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "house"
What house means in Hindi, house meaning in Hindi, house definition, examples and pronunciation of house in Hindi language.