पायजामा, जुराब, रबर का पाइप, मोज़ा, पानी छिकड़ने की नलीपानी छोड़नापैतावा, मोजा, जांघिया
Noun(1) socks and stockings and tights collectively (the British include underwear(2) man's close-fitting garment of the 16th and 17th centuries covering the legs and reaching up to the waist; worn with a doublet(3) a flexible pipe for conveying a liquid or gas
Verb(1) water with a hose
(1) He was clad in a royal-looking doublet, hose and an over-tunic, which bore a crest.(2) Elizabethan doublet and hose(3) A soaker hose waters the base of every plant, thereby minimizing black spot and mildew problems that often arise from wetting the leaves.(4) a chorus girl's fishnet hose(5) She panted as she struggled out of her heels and hose .(6) Rainwater is far more beneficial for plants than water from your hose .(7) Control the pests by blasting them from the plants with a strong jet of water from the hose and, if necessary, following up with insecticidal soap.(8) a sprinkler hose(9) As a last touch, I usually turn my water hose to a fine mist and give all my new plants a nice clean shower.(10) Pale pink toenails were visible through translucent hose .(11) If so, should you wear hose with them or brave the cold?(12) Well, one day I decided to wear the hose with a pair slacks to work.(13) Sweep up winter debris, and hose or pressure-wash as necessary.(14) her hose had been laddered(15) What they thought of a young woman wearing mud splattered boots and hose , her hair plaited like a child's and in sore need of a bath, I did not know.(16) Thinking some more, I think you should definitely go without the hose .
(1) garden hose :: बगीचे में पानी का पाइप
(2) rubber hose :: रबर की नली
(3) fire hose :: आग बुझाने का नल
(4) water hose :: पानी का पाइप
(5) hose clamp :: नली बंद
(6) air hose :: वायु नली
(7) hose reel :: नली रील
(8) panty hose :: पैंटी नली
(9) hose down :: नीचे की नली
(10) hose barb :: नली कंटिया
1. hosiery ::
2. hose down ::
नीचे की नली
hose, hosed, hoses, hosing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
so I pull out the HOSE
to put it back and whoosh!
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
to, like, milliliter.
I'm up there with my HOSE,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 11
Can you believe I got these panty HOSE
for a nickel?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 19
Then, they use a pressure HOSE on you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
At 11:30, I called and said
I was throwing up like a fire HOSE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: hose
Meaning and definitions of hose, translation in Hindi language for hose with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hose in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hose"
What hose means in Hindi, hose meaning in Hindi, hose definition, examples and pronunciation of hose in Hindi language.