आदर, सत्कार, शर्म, संमान, पूजाआदर करना, प्रतिष्ठा, मान, मान करनाप्रतिष्ठा करना, संमानित करना, भुगतान करना
Noun(1) the state of being honored(2) a tangible symbol signifying approval or distinction(3) the quality of being honorable and having a good name(4) a woman's virtue or chastity
Verb(1) bestow honor or rewards upon(2) show respect towards(3) accept as pay
(1) Banks were refusing to honour Pelican House cheques and nearly Ôö¼├║1 million was needed to avert a total financial breakdown.(2) Pakistan, too, was not short of players in the past who commanded respect and honour .(3) If she died before the settlement was rubber-stamped, the State would have had no legal obligation to honour the agreement.(4) It's an honour to be associated with the Transatlantic Challenge featuring 24 of the best players in the world.(5) Under the US proposals, the future interim government would be obligated to honour agreements between the existing Governing Council and the US.(6) Day said: ├ö├ç├┐It's an honour to play here and if you can score a try it's even better.├ö├ç├û(7) This bill gives due honour and respect to Deaf people, and their unique language and culture.(8) his portrait hangs in the place of honour(9) It was an honour to watch a legend bring alive the genre of the blues.(10) And I thought it would be an honour to represent the school.(11) BBC World Service has been awarded a special honour at the Sony Radio Awards.(12) Now it is up to the boys' teams to uphold the school's honour .(13) Joyce has now learned to honour her father's memory(14) It is an honour to be able to portray such legends on the screen.(15) And do you promise to love, respect, honour , and cherish this man for as long as you both shall live?(16) I'd consider it an honour
(1) maid of honor :: सम्मान की नौकरानी
(2) in honor of :: के सम्मान में
(3) in honor :: के सम्मान में
(4) honor roll :: सम्मानित व्यक्तियों की सूची
(5) code of honor :: सम्मान का कोड
(6) guest of honor :: सम्मानीय अतिथि
(7) man of honor :: सम्माननीय व्यक्ति
(8) honor student :: छात्र को सम्मानित करना
(9) word of honor :: सम्मान के शब्द
(10) honor killing :: इज्जत के लिए प्यार करने वालों की हत्या करना
1. integrity ::
2. distinction ::
3. reputation ::
4. acclaim ::
5. privilege ::
6. accolade ::
7. chastity ::
9. purity ::
10. esteem ::
11. applaud ::
12. fulfill ::
13. reward ::
14. observe ::
honour, honoured, honouree, honourees, honourer, honourers, honouring, honours
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I pledge my life and HONOUR
to the Night's Watch
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 9
But we thank you for
paying us the HONOUR of your visit.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
My bloody HONOUR is beyond repair,
but my answer is still no.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
"He has a great sense of HONOUR"
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 8
Your Grace, it is my HONOUR
to present you with this wedding cup.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
English to Hindi Dictionary: honour
Meaning and definitions of honour, translation in Hindi language for honour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of honour in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "honour"
What honour means in Hindi, honour meaning in Hindi, honour definition, examples and pronunciation of honour in Hindi language.