हीरोनायक, वीर, बहादुर, योद्धा, महावीर, मुख्य पात्र, उपदेवता
Noun(1) a man distinguished by exceptional courage and nobility and strength(2) the principal character in a play or movie or novel or poem(3) someone who fights for a cause(4) Greek mathematician and inventor who devised a way to determine the area of a triangle and who described various mechanical devices (first century(5) (classical mythology(6) (Greek mythology(7) a large sandwich made of a long crusty roll split lengthwise and filled with meats and cheese (and tomato and onion and lettuce and condiments
(1) Bridgette and Francoise concentrated their energy on admiring their current hero .(2) The second concerns the Nibelung myth, which relates the story of the Germanic hero Siegfried.(3) Ask about this, as commercial mozzarella adds a rubbery texture and no flavor to a hero .(4) the hero of Kipling's story(5) Suddenly, the cowboy was elevated to the status of a national folk hero .(6) The least likely but most fascinating Republican candidate would be action hero turned politician Arnold Schwarzenegger.(7) She's as strong and likable a female character as Davy is a male hero , making this a perfect bookend to book one.(8) The hero of the first novel, Benjamin Trotter, longs for his first love.(9) The myth of the hero has followed the same basic pattern in many cultures, and expresses a common ideal.(10) Mind you, the hero of this novel certainly got luckier than I ever did!(11) However, once in a while, one of those no-hopers turns it around and becomes an unlikely cult hero .(12) The eponymous hero is played by the blue-eyed Peter O'Toole.(13) a war hero(14) Sari was bemoaning the plight of the hero on screen.(15) In several films the hero is a comical character, but the portrayal is gentle.(16) The search is on to find an unsung sporting hero in Dulwich.
(1) hero of the day :: दिन के नायक
(2) unsung hero :: अकीर्तित नायक
(3) tragic hero :: दुखांत नायक
(4) war hero :: युद्ध का हीरो
(5) folk hero :: लोक नायक
(6) national hero :: राष्ट्रीय हीरो
(7) anti-hero :: एंटी हीरो
1. brave person ::
2. star ::
4. heron ::
5. champion ::
6. submarine sandwich ::
hero, herod, heroes, heroine, heroism
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
There's always someone
who has to play the HERO!
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 3
A fucking HERO. Nothing hurts you.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 6
I think what you
want most of all is to be a HERO.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
To Arya Stark, the HERO of Winterfell!
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
I've looked up
to you like... like a HERO.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: hero
Meaning and definitions of hero, translation in Hindi language for hero with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hero in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hero"
What hero means in Hindi, hero meaning in Hindi, hero definition, examples and pronunciation of hero in Hindi language.