मदद, सहायता, सहाय, उपकार, भरोसा, इमदाद, कुमक, शह, आश्रयमदद करना, सहायता करना, मदद देना, सहायता देना, आराम पहुंचानासहाय्य, आय
- मददमदद कीसहायकसहायकमदद कर रहा है
Noun(1) the activity of contributing to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(2) a person who contributes to the fulfillment of a need or furtherance of an effort or purpose(3) a person or thing that is a resource that helps make something easier or possible to do(4) a means of serving
Verb(1) give help or assistance; be of service(2) improve the condition of(3) be of use(4) abstain from doing; always used with a negative(5) help to some food; help with food or drink(6) contribute to the furtherance of(7) take or use(8) improve; change for the better
(1) a help menu(2) thank you for your help(3) Once in treatment caseworkers provide help and advice on keeping drug-free, or finding a job or home.(4) legislation to fit all new cars with catalytic converters will help(5) it'll help her in making a decision(6) With Vincent at the helm the local support group offer help and advice to the asylum seekers.(7) Last time Microsoft patched it by requiring that the help files run from the local file system.(8) he didn't help himself at all(9) For young people who need to hone their social skills, IM can be more a detour than a help .(10) He was a great help to me, videoing me going over fences and correcting mistakes.(11) he was a great help(12) The other main opening tool is the repertoire database, which has good help documentation.(13) God help us should we as a nation ever need unpaid help from our neighbours.(14) All of you provided me with invaluable help and advice that aided me to gain my first year certificate with a Merit pass.(15) you can't help but agree(16) As a result the hardware maker agreed to change its source code, user manuals and help screens.
(1) to help :: मदद करने
(2) help out :: मदद करना
(3) need help :: मदद चाहिए
(4) please help me :: कृपया मेरी मदद करें
(5) help desk :: सहायता केंद्र
(6) help yourself :: अपनी सहायता कीजिये
(7) ask for help :: मदद के लिए पूछना
1. assistance ::
2. relief ::
3. domestic worker ::
घरेलू कार्य करने वाला
4. supporter ::
5. avail ::
6. assist ::
7. support ::
8. relieve ::
9. aid ::
10. avail ::
11. facilitate ::
12. help oneself ::
खाना खिला देना
13. serve ::
14. SOS ::
मुसीबत का इशारा
1. hinder ::
help, helped, helper, helpers, helpful, helping, helpings, helpless, helps
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Is there anything we can do to HELP?
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Uh, I kind of have a problem
I was hoping you could HELP me with.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 18
Well, is there anything
I could do to HELP?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 18
If you let my sister go, I can HELP you.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 5
They want me to HELP tear you down.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: help
Meaning and definitions of help, translation in Hindi language for help with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of help in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "help"
What help means in Hindi, help meaning in Hindi, help definition, examples and pronunciation of help in Hindi language.