सुनवाई, पेशी, श्रवण शक्ति, श्रवण गोचरताश्रवण, सुनना, सुनने की शक्ति, श्रवण की शक्ति, श्रुति
Noun(1) (law, usually by a court(2) an opportunity to state your case and be heard(3) the range within which a voice can be heard(4) the act of hearing attentively(5) a session (of a committee or grand jury(6) the ability to hear; the auditory faculty
Verb(1) perceive (sound(2) get to know or become aware of, usually accidentally(3) examine or hear (evidence or a case(4) receive a communication from someone(5) listen and pay attention
Adjective(1) able to perceive sound
(1) Not every villager believes that he was given a fair hearing , and the issue remains a conversation point on local streets.(2) We have got to work together as a Senate to give this qualified nominee a dignified hearing and a fair up-or-down vote.(3) They were never given a hearing or an opportunity to rebut the reasons for the cancellations as required by the regulations and the constitution.(4) In the interest of allowing each party a fair hearing at the disciplinary committee meeting, Tullow Town also declined to make a statement.(5) I think I had a fair hearing(6) A crocodile's sense of smell is very acute, and its hearing is also excellent.(7) Our brain gets stimulatory inputs through the special sensory stimuli of touch, sight, hearing , smell and taste.(8) people who have very acute hearing(9) Whenever we see bats, we get quieter because they have an acute sense of hearing , and we don't want to scare them.(10) In these 15 years, the Apaches have not been accorded the courtesy of a fair hearing in Congress.(11) Go ahead and follow your interests, but don't expect to get funding, a teaching position, or a fair hearing for your work.(12) Allow only lefties to review books by other lefties, as righties are too opposed to their views to give them a fair hearing ?(13) I urge senators of both parties to rise above the bitterness of the past, to provide a fair hearing and a prompt vote to every nominee.(14) Even if one is blessed with the senses of touch, smell, speech and hearing , it is sight that gives shape to imagination.(15) Although suffering from poor vision, its sense of hearing and smell is acute and of primary importance in locating food.(16) But they have to be shown that it's OK for them to come in an sit down at the table and that they'll get a fair hearing .
(1) hear :: सुनो
(2) hearing aid :: श्रवण - संबंधी उपकरण
(3) hearing from you :: आपसे सुन्ना
(4) court hearing :: अदालत की सुनवाई
(5) public hearing :: सार्वजनिक सुनवाई
(6) sense of hearing :: श्रवण इंद्री
(7) preliminary hearing :: प्रारंभिक सुनवाई
(8) after hearing :: सुनने के बाद
(9) in one's hearing :: किसी के सुनने में
(10) hard-of-hearing :: सुनने में दिक्कत
1. ability to hear ::
सुनने के लिए क्षमता
3. chance to speak ::
बात करने के लिए मौका
4. trial ::
6. audition ::
7. audience ::
8. perceive sound ::
9. perceive ::
10. listen to ::
11. be informed ::
12. try ::
13. acknowledge ::
स्वीकार करते हैं
14. take heed ::
15. get wind ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
'Cause HEARING you say "the two of us"
just sent a chill right down my spine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 23
I can't believe what I'm HEARING.
This is deeply hurtful!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
No, not here, not in my HEARING.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
I am not HEARING point two, Professor.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
And do you know how HEARING myself
say the word "angry" over and over
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: hearing
Meaning and definitions of hearing, translation in Hindi language for hearing with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of hearing in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "hearing"
What hearing means in Hindi, hearing meaning
in Hindi, hearing definition, examples and pronunciation
of hearing in Hindi language.