स्वास्थ्य, सेहत, आरोग्य, तंदुस्र्स्ती, मिज़ाज, मिज़माजतंदुरुस्ती, आरोग्यता
Noun(1) a healthy state of wellbeing free from disease(2) the general condition of body and mind
(1) the government's health policy(2) One of the functions of day services is to maintain people in good mental health and to prevent relapse.(3) The raven indicates serious illness, obstacles to health and a decline in the life force.(4) a health risk(5) a standard for measuring the financial health of a company(6) he was restored to health(7) The site makes the list of shame for potential risk to public health and to the environment.(8) He is satisfied that there was no health risk from the clean-up of the first site.(9) People who are excluded from work have worse health and a lower expectation of life.(10) Patients with schizophrenia suffer from increased physical ill health and excess mortality.(11) Fortunately, regular exercise, eating well and maintaining good overall health can slow these changes.(12) More and more people are piling on the pounds and putting their health at risk.(13) Your children's health is at risk if you are often to be found lying on the sofa with a bottle of beer and a packet of crisps.(14) The Association is a charitable organisation to promote good mental health and to assist the mentally ill.(15) It may be that associated with ongoing stress her mental health has deteriorated.(16) Take one step at a time and walk your way to health with a free, short walk led by a trained volunteer.
(1) health care :: स्वास्थ्य देखभाल
(2) health insurance :: स्वास्थ्य बीमा
(3) good health :: अच्छा स्वास्थ्य
(4) health club :: हेल्थ क्लब
(5) public health :: सार्वजनिक स्वास्थ्य
(6) mental health :: मानसिक स्वास्थ्य
(7) in good health :: अच्छा स्वस्थ्य
(8) poor health :: नाज़ुक तबियत
(9) health food :: स्वास्थ्य भोजन
(10) health and safety :: स्वास्थ्य और सुरक्षा
1. well-being ::
2. physical state ::
3. wellness ::
1. illness ::
2. sickness ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
are his HEALTH problems?
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 13
Pray for HEALTH and prosperity.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
Everything? Aren't you
worried about your HEALTH?
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 6
and since he's in poor HEALTH,
the whole family was concerned.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 3
Spend it in good HEALTH,
you miserable son of a bitch.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: health
Meaning and definitions of health, translation in Hindi language for health with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of health in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "health"
What health means in Hindi, health meaning
in Hindi, health definition, examples and pronunciation
of health in Hindi language.