हैडर, शीर्ष लेख, शीर्षणी, प्रवेशिकानेता, अगुआ, रहनुमा
Noun(1) a line of text serving to indicate what the passage below it is about(2) horizontal beam used as a finishing piece over a door or window(3) brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall(4) a framing member crossing and supporting the ends of joists, studs, or rafters so as to transfer their weight to parallel joists, studs, or rafters(5) a machine that cuts the heads off grain and moves them into a wagon(6) (soccer(7) a headlong jump (or fall
(1) every email message needs a header indicating the sender's identity and address(2) Ellison's goal-bound shot was well saved by Wilson, who then tipped over a stoppage-time header from Danny Collins.(3) Its also pretty fun to see the boss take a header and spill soda all over himself(4) A water release valve is connected between a header of the aftercooler and an unloader pressure line connected to the governor.(5) every e-mail message needs a header indicating the sender's identity and address(6) The water flowed across an active oxidation area to wet the stone header over the top of the window opening, before pooling on the drywall soffit at the head of the window below.(7) Horrified by the thought of seeing grandma take a header down the stairs then get run over by a piano?(8) Plus I was far less likely to further injure myself by taking a header down yet another flight of stairs.(9) The first time the tot does a header into the wall, you want to die.(10) The keeper saved his header from a free kick, while another shot fizzed just past the post.(11) That single line in the header of your E-mail is valuable advertising space; it separates you from thousands of other job seekers.(12) She nearly took a header down the stairs, but managed to regain her balance, grabbing the railing in her hand and making sure to pay more attention now.(13) You may have noticed the running header for these pages: Late Antiquity.(14) The header of the site has a blue and red design that hints at a furling flag.(15) Later, I realized my arm was sore because I did a header down the marble staircase at the old Roosevelt Hotel.(16) Also, the print preview shows headers , like the page title and URL, which do not appear when the pages are printed.
(1) header and footer :: शीर्ष लेख और पद लेख
(2) page header :: पेज हैडर
(3) header file :: शीर्ष लेख फ़ाइल
(4) message header :: संदेश हैडर
(5) header card :: हैडर कार्ड
(6) double-header :: दोहरा शीर्षलेख
2. heading ::
3. lintel ::
English to Hindi Dictionary: header
Meaning and definitions of header, translation in Hindi language for header with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of header in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "header"
What header means in Hindi, header meaning in Hindi, header definition, examples and pronunciation of header in Hindi language.