पक्षियों के बच्चे, बिल्लीअंडे से निकलना, सेना, अंडा सेना, अंडे सेना, अंडे से बच्चा निकालना, जाल रचनाअण्डे सेना, अण्डे से निकलना, अंडा फूटना
अंडे से निकलना
- अंडे से निकलनारचीhatchesअंडे सेने
Noun(1) the production of young from an egg(2) shading consisting of multiple crossing lines(3) a sloping rear car door that is lifted to open(4) a movable barrier covering a hatchway
Verb(1) emerge from the eggs(2) devise or invent(3) inlay with narrow strips or lines of a different substance such as gold or silver, for the purpose of decorating(4) draw, cut, or engrave lines, usually parallel, on metal, wood, or paper(5) sit on (eggs
(1) There are only three tables on the ground floor sharing an open hatch for the sale of soft ice cream.(2) It was the wisps of smoke edging out from around the loft hatch that convinced me.(3) Bowyer, who had been drinking, approached the serving hatch and asked for a burger.(4) He locked the ship's hatch behind him, and like a bewildered, lost puppy, he followed Rei as she led the way down the thin walkway to the air lift tube.(5) Mrs Murphy said her patio doors rattled and even her loft hatch in the ceiling moved.(6) Also on the way is a three-door Astra sport hatch with a panoramic windscreen, meaning that all in the car have an almost unlimited view of what is happening outside all around them.(7) The foredeck is flush and unobstructed by anything other than a single deck hatch .(8) a cargo hatch(9) I managed to grab some photos but the flames were coming through the loft hatch by then.(10) The mayfly hatch appears to be over but there is still the possibility of spent gnat fishing during the coming week if conditions are suitable.(11) Fights broke out and people clawed and scratched their way to the ladders leading up to the hatch .(12) There was no inside release for it or the rear hatch , and the hood folded forward toward the front bumper, though it had an inside release.(13) a hatch of mayflies(14) Opposition Man is standing just beside an open hatch on the tower roof, aiming a large and exotic looking gun directly at him.(15) Nests were revisited on the expected hatch day and every 3 days after hatching to assess nest success and nestling survival.(16) a service hatch
(1) to hatch :: पैदा करना
(2) escape hatch :: बचाव हैच
(3) hatch cover :: हैच कवर
(4) hatch out :: अंडे से बच्चा निकलना
(5) access hatch :: चोर दरवाज़ा
(6) hatch up :: ऊपर बच्चे निकलते
(7) hatch door :: पक्षियों के बच्चे दरवाजा
1. hatching ::
2. incubate ::
3. devise ::
4. dream up ::
5. cover ::
hatch, hatched, hatches, hatching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Beverly believes I unconsciously
consider my old room an escape HATCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
but in 10 years who knows
what treasons she may HATCH?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I'd rather have a blowfly lay eggs
and HATCH larvae in my auditory canal.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 21
I'll be a queen just like you, I promise.
I won't HATCH anything.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
into a great fire, they would HATCH.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: hatch
Meaning and definitions of hatch, translation in Hindi language for hatch with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of hatch in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "hatch"
What hatch means in Hindi, hatch meaning in Hindi, hatch definition, examples and pronunciation of hatch in Hindi language.