नुकसान, अपहानिबुराई, क्षति, हानि, चोट, अहित, नुक़सान, अपकार, अनिष्ट, चट्टी, आंचचोट पहुंचाना, नुक़सान पहुंचाना, क्षति पहुंचाना, कष्ट देना
- चोटनुकसान पहुंचायाहानिकारकचोटहानिरहित
Noun(1) any physical damage to the body caused by violence or accident or fracture etc.(2) the occurrence of a change for the worse(3) the act of damaging something or someone
Verb(1) cause or do harm to
(1) These are just a few among many examples of how the evidence for harm from current air pollution levels is far weaker than ALA claims.(2) Activists feared attacks would only harm a population already devastated by two decades of war and famine.(3) They are not usually considered to be an important part of the vehicle. However these bumpers somehow decrease harm and damage done to your car during any accidents.(4) If pain is inflicted without lasting physical harm , does that make it better or worse?(5) Two reports tonight highlight the Internet's potential for harm .(6) Intravenous drug errors are a potential source of serious harm for patients and risk reduction strategies should be developed accordingly.(7) We accept that freedom of expression has the potential to cause harm to others.(8) An assault is committed where a person inflicts bodily harm on another.(9) While he was not a violent person by nature, he knew that there was within him the potential to do harm to himself or to others.(10) There has been particular concern that she would physically harm the child if allowed access.(11) Once BW agents have fallen to the ground, these are not likely to cause harm in humans, unless through secondary ingestion of contaminated materials.(12) They may believe that they never physically harm anyone but in fact may cause serious psychological damage or pain.(13) Mrs Thelwell secured retrospective planning permission to put up a new staircase and partition wall at Sundial House as councillors accepted the work had not resulted in any material harm .(14) However, in the case of the U.S.-China textile trade, the U.S. imposed the measures before actual harm had taken place.(15) smoking when pregnant can harm your baby(16) Do you think she'd inflict bodily harm on him?
(1) do harm :: नुकसान करना
(2) no harm done :: कोई नुकसान नहीं किया
(3) bodily harm :: शारीरिक चोट
(4) grievous bodily harm :: गंभीर शारीरिक नुकसान
(5) cause harm :: क्षति पहुँचाना
(6) great harm :: काफी नुकसान
(7) more harm than good :: अच्छे से अधिक नुकसान
1. injury ::
2. evil ::
4. trauma ::
5. damage ::
6. injure ::
7. damage ::
harm, harmed, harmful, harming, harmless, harms
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You said no HARM would come. Theon, please.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
As long as it's two consenting adults,
I don't see the HARM.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 24
We mean no HARM.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
I won't let them HARM you.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
and keep you safe from all HARM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: harm
Meaning and definitions of harm, translation in Hindi language for harm with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of harm in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "harm"
What harm means in Hindi, harm meaning in Hindi, harm definition, examples and pronunciation of harm in Hindi language.