गारंटी, बंधक, ज़मानताप्रत्याभूति देना, आश्वासन देना, जमानत, प्रत्याभूति
- गारंटीगारंटीकी गारंटीगारंटी देता है
Noun(1) a written assurance that some product or service will be provided or will meet certain specifications(2) an unconditional commitment that something will happen or that something is true(3) a collateral agreement to answer for the debt of another in case that person defaults
Verb(1) give surety or assume responsibility(2) make certain of(3) promise to do or accomplish(4) stand behind and guarantee the quality, accuracy, or condition of
(1) Just keep in mind that you will be undertaking a science experiment with no guarantee of the outcome!(2) a degree is no guarantee of a fast-track career(3) CEOs today want a guarantee of improved productivity, reduced costs, or enhanced efficiency before investing millions in a new IT system.(4) a demand that Ôö¼├║100,000 be deposited to guarantee their costs(5) The open source model is not, per se, a guarantee of stability, because it does not ensure continuing stable support for the software.(6) Each piece is accompanied by a quality assurance card and has the guarantee of the International Gemmological Institute.(7) The British Farm Standard is a guarantee of quality.(8) Yes, accreditation is not a guarantee of high quality.(9) the treaty provides a guarantee of free trade(10) Some manufacturers have been willing to guarantee that their products are latex free, and others seem less than eager to supply information about their products.(11) For assimilation was a condition of future rights, not a guarantee of them.(12) But I can promise you and guarantee you, after that situation, you will never hear me do that.(13) The variety and simplicity of the recipes and the quality of ingredients were always a guarantee of delicious meals.(14) The report also said that a guarantee of a quality training programme for non-consultant hospital doctors could help to keep medical graduates from going abroad to further their education.(15) Fourth, the president must take immediate, urgent, essential steps to guarantee the promised elections can be held next year.(16) While being organic is no automatic guarantee of quality, the best of this tasting are well worth a try.
(1) financial guarantee :: वित्तीय गारंटी
(2) money back guarantee :: पैसे वापस करने का वादा
(3) performance guarantee :: निष्पादन गारंटी
(4) letter of guarantee :: प्रत्याभूत के पत्र
(5) guarantee letter :: गारंटी पत्र
(6) guarantee period :: गारंटी अवधि
(7) guarantee deposit :: गारंटी जमा
(8) quality guarantee :: गुणवत्ता की गारंटी
1. warranty ::
2. promise ::
3. collateral ::
4. warrantee ::
5. guaranty ::
6. underwrite ::
7. promise ::
8. assure ::
9. vouch ::
10. undertake ::
11. warrant ::
guarantee, guaranteed, guaranteeing, guarantees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Well, if you want to GUARANTEE his appeal
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 9
There's no GUARANTEE our sperm's
going to generate high-IQ offspring.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
I'll represent him, and I GUARANTEE
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
And, frankly, our first aid courses
weren’t a GUARANTEE for living."
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
...I can GUARANTEE your death.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: guarantee
Meaning and definitions of guarantee, translation in Hindi language for guarantee with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of guarantee in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "guarantee"
What guarantee means in Hindi, guarantee meaning
in Hindi, guarantee definition, examples and pronunciation
of guarantee in Hindi language.