बढ़ना, उगाना, आगे बढ़ना, उगना, विकसित होना, उठना, बढ़ती करना, उपजाना, अंकुरित होना, उत्पन्न होना, उभड़नापैदा करना, तरक्की करना
- बढ़नेउत्पादकबढ़ रही हैउगता है
Verb(1) pass into a condition gradually, take on a specific property or attribute; become(2) become larger, greater, or bigger; expand or gain(3) increase in size by natural process(4) cause to grow or develop(5) develop and reach maturity; undergo maturation(6) come into existence; take on form or shape(7) cultivate by growing, often involving improvements by means of agricultural techniques(8) come to have or undergo a change of (physical features and attributes(9) grow emotionally or mature(10) become attached by or as if by the process of growth
(1) It will be a challenge to grow the business in the increasingly complex medical device imaging marketplace.(2) Did he grow less experienced as opening night drew nearer?(3) morels grow in a variety of places(4) Until a seed imbibes water and begins to grow , weeders and cultivators have little effect.(5) I'm trying to make the grass grow , and green plants produce oxygen, and that's supposed to help the environment.(6) Over the course of the year they grow over 50 different crops.(7) Droughts cause crops to fail, while crops that do grow often are not gathered because of civil wars fought in the name of the starving.(8) to grow to understand sth(9) We cannot grow the business because if you want to grow the business you have to get more money.(10) For home gardeners, the best news is broccoli is one of the easiest crops to grow .(11) My hair I had once again allowed to grow long and my body was also becoming that of a woman.(12) It is during this phase that prolamellar bodies grow in size and get their regular shape.(13) I'm also a bit hesitant to debate about whether or not it should be used to slow the muscle loss experienced as we grow older.(14) if a newt's leg is amputated, it will grow a new one(15) At the same time, farmers should display a greater sense of discipline by listening to government suggestions while deciding what crops to grow .(16) We are expanding but will grow a business to suit ourselves.
(1) grow up :: बड़े हो जाओ
(2) to grow :: बढ़ना
(3) to grow up :: बड़ा होना
(4) grow old :: बूढ़ा होना
(5) grow out :: समझदारी लो
(6) grow apart :: अलग हो जाना
(7) grow out of :: विकसित होना
(8) grow on :: बढ़ते रहो
(9) grow into :: में बढ़ना हो
(10) grow a beard :: दाढ़ी बढ़ाएं
1. get bigger ::
2. increase ::
3. sprout ::
4. cultivate ::
5. expand ::
6. originate ::
7. become ::
8. mature ::
9. raise ::
10. develop ::
11. turn ::
grow, grower, growers, growing, grows
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...but over time,
you'll GROW accustomed...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
I can GROW your business
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 8
Oh, GROW up, Leonard.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
for the rains that they bring
that GROW our crops
Vikings Season 1, Episode 8
and, you know, GROW as a person.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 18
English to Hindi Dictionary: grow
Meaning and definitions of grow, translation in Hindi language for grow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grow in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grow"
What grow means in Hindi, grow meaning in Hindi, grow definition, examples and pronunciation of grow in Hindi language.