समूह, गुट, टोली, जत्था, समुदाय झुण्ड, गुट्ट, तरफ़वर्ग, दल, यूथक्रम में रखना, एकत्रित करना, एकत्रित बटोरना
Noun(1) any number of entities (members(2) (chemistry(3) a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
Verb(1) arrange into a group or groups(2) form a group or group together
(1) I now belong to my local drama group(2) many growers began to group together to form cooperatives(3) In aliphatic chemistry this is carried out as a substitution of a hydrogen atom in a group .(4) He also feared for the safety of other pupils when the boy ran towards a group leaving the class, on May 17 last year.(5) The album opens with the group 's trademark sound in full effect.(6) He was the first to give a proof that the Galois group is closed under multiplication.(7) Robert is joined by Vincent Courtois on cello and Cyril Atef on drums in a chamber jazz group of the highest order.(8) I've always been a fan of the guitarists in the group(9) we group them into species merely as a convenience(10) This is the third year we have gathered together a group of friends to meet at Burke's Canoes in Forestville.(11) a group of badgers(12) However, the club have been very naive in allowing large numbers of away fans to group together.(13) group scheme(14) I used to take yoga classes, and group fitness classes, but that has fallen by the way side for the moment.(15) the workers formed a new group(16) Well ya gotta hand it to this super group for hammering together a release to be proud of.
(1) ethnic group :: जातीय समूह
(2) focus group :: फोकस समूह
(3) target group :: लक्ष्य समूह
(4) group work :: समूह के काम
(5) group leader :: समूह का नेता
(6) age group :: आयु वर्ग
(7) a group :: एक समूह
(8) blood group :: रक्त समूह
(9) pressure group :: दबाव समूह
(10) pop group :: पॉप समूह
1. category ::
2. crowd ::
3. faction ::
4. association ::
5. cluster ::
6. band ::
7. radical ::
8. grouping ::
9. categorize ::
10. place ::
11. unite ::
12. aggroup ::
group, grouped, grouper, groupers, grouping, groupings, groups, groupware, subgroup, subgroups
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Leonard's new girlfriend is testing
Bernadette's loyalty to you and the GROUP.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
It's about a GROUP
of people at dinner,
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
And B, more importantly,
I was the outsider to this GROUP...
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 24
Media Access Group at WGBH
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 23
A smaller GROUP of us
will ride to White Harbor,
Game of Thrones Season 8, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: group
Meaning and definitions of group, translation in Hindi language for group with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of group in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "group"
What group means in Hindi, group meaning in Hindi, group definition, examples and pronunciation of group in Hindi language.