आभार, कृतज्ञता, धन्यवादएहसानमंदी
- प्रति आभार
Noun(1) a feeling of thankfulness and appreciation
(1) Many sailors visited the area while on leave to meet local people and express their gratitude .(2) She wrote to me expressing her gratitude for the help I had given her in Denmark.(3) she expressed her gratitude to the committee for their support(4) On the whole there was little evidence of gratitude towards the Coalition.(5) When I look at him today, I feel this tremendous sense of respect and gratitude for what he did.(6) Olivia expressed her gratitude for the grant, which will be used to pay just some of her fees.(7) We want to express our gratitude for their trust and for letting us manage the initial steps of the investigation.(8) The gratitude should be expressed and the stories told while you are here to enjoy them.(9) Now you have an idea of the ecstatic gratitude I have been feeling since I returned.(10) He realised his life since had been wasted on drugs and wanted to express gratitude to the police for having caught him.(11) As a return of gratitude , he is willing to share a large percentage of the sum with you.(12) All farmers expressed a deep sense of gratitude for the thought given by the club.(13) They also expressed gratitude to supporters who wrote to their MPs and members of the House of Lords.(14) A great evening was had by all and he expressed his gratitude to the people of the Parish.(15) She recalls with gratitude the acts of generosity and courage to which she owes her life.(16) The club has extended their sincere gratitude to all that support the weekly lotto.
(1) with gratitude :: आभार के साथ
(2) debt of gratitude :: कर्ज देने वाले का आभारी
(3) expression of gratitude :: आभार की अभिव्यक्ति
(4) show gratitude :: कृतज्ञता दिखाओ
(5) pay a debt of gratitude :: आभार की ऋण का भुगतान
3. thanks ::
4. appreciation ::
5. indebtedness ::
6. recognition ::
7. acknowledgment ::
8. credit ::
1. ingratitude ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Figure they'd follow you
anywhere out of GRATITUDE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
For that, he has my GRATITUDE.
I should be honoured to meet him.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 6
We have nothing but GRATITUDE
for your long service, good ser.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 8
I'm a bit short on castles at the moment.
But I can offer you gold and GRATITUDE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
I will see that your khalasar is given a
thousand horses, as a sign of my GRATITUDE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: gratitude
Meaning and definitions of gratitude, translation in Hindi language for gratitude with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of gratitude in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "gratitude"
What gratitude means in Hindi, gratitude meaning
in Hindi, gratitude definition, examples and pronunciation
of gratitude in Hindi language.