अनुदान, दान, उपहार, जागीरदेना, मानना, स्वीकार करना, प्रतिपादन करना, सच्चा माननास्वीकृत करना, मंजूर करना, अधिकार देना
- अनुदानदी गईजागीरदारgranterदेने
Noun(1) any monetary aid(2) the act of providing a subsidy(3) (law(4) Scottish painter; cousin of Lytton Strachey and member of the Bloomsbury Group (1885-1978(5) United States actor (born in England, 1904-1986(6) 18th President of the United States; commander of the Union armies in the American Civil War (1822-1885(7) a contract granting the right to operate a subsidiary business(8) a right or privilege that has been granted
Verb(1) let have(2) give as judged due or on the basis of merit(3) be willing to concede(4) allow to have(5) bestow, especially officially(6) give over; surrender or relinquish to the physical control of another(7) transfer by deed
(1) Thus in some countries, we have been able to craft the license to give the author the power to grant both copyrights and moral rights.(2) certainly, I must grant you that!(3) Accordingly he argued that the Council should have sought judicial review of the grant of listed building consent in 1993.(4) In their dissenting note both the members had stated that the committee did not have the power to go into the question of grant or refusal of minority statues to anyone.(5) Thus, Massachusetts will now take the lead among states as the only one to grant the right of civil marriage to same-sex couples.(6) Accordingly, whether to grant a relocation request is not a decision courts make lightly.(7) I did have time to think ├ö├ç├┐oh no├ö├ç├û (very useful, I grant you) and turn to follow her progress.(8) By the late Sixties, corruption spread to more areas of administration, particularly large projects and grant of permits, licences and quotas.(9) Especially since it's true (only an added benefit these days, I grant you.)(10) If you grant the request, put the arrangements in writing.(11) If the Secretary of State decides to grant a right of retention he shall issue to the grantee a retention document.(12) a research grant(13) The money will enable Essex Police to use the main grant for its intended purpose - crime prevention.(14) But it is to the discretion of the bank/building society that hold the assets whether or not they require to see the legal document called a grant of Probate or Letters of administration.(15) However, the preferred option is to grant a power of attorney.(16) you'll grant me that at least!
(1) student grant :: विद्यार्थी अनुदान
(2) grant a visa :: एक वीजा अनुदान
(3) land grant :: भूमि अनुदान
(4) research grant :: रिसर्च अनुदान
(5) grant permission :: अनुदान अनुमति
(6) government grant :: सरकारी अनुदान
(7) grant a loan :: एक ऋण अनुदान
(8) grant-in-aid :: सरकार से प्राप्त
1. endowment ::
2. concession ::
4. assignment ::
5. allow ::
अनुमति देते हैं
6. give ::
7. admit ::
8. accord ::
9. award ::
10. concede ::
11. cede ::
grant, granted, grantee, grantees, granter, granters, granting, grants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Should the gods
GRANT Daenerys a son,
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
Grant me your blessing
as you have done in the past,
Vikings Season 1, Episode 6
They gave Leslie control
over some unrestricted GRANT money.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 16
...of Hugh Grant or Sandra Bullock.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
and I will GRANT you
your old seat in the Council.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Hindi Dictionary: grant
Meaning and definitions of grant, translation in Hindi language for grant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grant in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grant"
What grant means in Hindi, grant meaning in Hindi, grant definition, examples and pronunciation of grant in Hindi language.