ग्रेड, श्रेणी, पदक्रम, दर्जावर्ग, पद, क्रम, दरजा, पदवीक्रम में रखना
Noun(1) a body of students who are taught together(2) a relative position or degree of value in a graded group(3) the gradient of a slope or road or other surface(4) one-hundredth of a right angle(5) a degree of ablaut(6) a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student's performance(7) the height of the ground on which something stands(8) a position on a scale of intensity or amount or quality(9) a variety of cattle produced by crossbreeding with a superior breed
Verb(1) assign a rank or rating to(2) level to the right gradient(3) assign a grade or rank to, according to one's evaluation(4) determine the grade of or assign a grade to
(1) More reasonably, I'd grade the smaller class in four days, and the larger class in six days.(2) Slightly lower grade stock, still of an acceptable quality, was then imported at a cheaper price from other parts of the world.(3) Also, they must excavate to remove foundations and basements, and they must grade the site at the completion of the demolition job.(4) Of the 15 factories with the lowest percentage of R grade bullocks over a three month period, 12 were Munster-based.(5) just over the crest of a long seven percent grade(6) In the fossil record, Neanderthals don't grade smoothly into Homo sapiens.(7) Only 7 percent of black children in the eighth grade read at a level of proficiency.(8) Farmers should consider co-operating with friends and neighbours when selling R and U grade cows and thus add to their selling power.(9) He told the ministries in charge of roads not to grade roads without consulting members of Parliament.(10) The second grade would command the rank of major or lieutenant colonel.(11) The average fifth grader read at a second grade level.(12) Did I fail to mention that I failed the part where we had to identify animals in first grade ?(13) We should grade students on effort, not ability.(14) He said his ministry would grade all feeder roads in readiness for the marketing season.(15) grade AA butter(16) Use the finest grade of lime available at a reasonable price when surface applications are made.
(1) grade school :: प्राथमिक स्कूल
(2) first grade :: प्रथम श्रेणी
(3) grade point average :: ग्रेड बिंदूओं का औसत
(4) third grade :: तृतीय श्रेणी
(5) sixth grade :: छटवी श्रेणी
(6) eighth grade :: आठवीं श्रेणी
(7) ninth grade :: नौवीं कक्षा
(8) tenth grade :: दसवीं कक्षा
(9) seventh grade :: सातवीं कक्षा
1. category ::
2. rank ::
3. mark ::
4. year ::
5. tier ::
6. ground level ::
7. gradation ::
8. score ::
9. level ::
10. course ::
11. grad ::
12. classify ::
13. score ::
14. blend ::
15. order ::
grade, graded, grades, grading
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...and my GRADE point average
fell from a 5.0 to a 1.8.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 12
Before that, I was in college,
and before that I was in the fifth GRADE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 4
Pink wine and pizza bagels!
It's like eighth GRADE all over again!
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 13
but I spent most of fifth GRADE
with my head in a toilet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 2
your pay GRADE.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: grade
Meaning and definitions of grade, translation in Hindi language for grade with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of grade in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "grade"
What grade means in Hindi, grade meaning in Hindi, grade definition, examples and pronunciation of grade in Hindi language.