गोल्डसोना, सुवर्ण, धन, संपत्तिसोने का, सुनहरा, सोने का बना हुआ, सोने के रंग का
- सोनागोल्डिंगस्वर्ण पदक
Noun(1) coins made of gold(2) a deep yellow color(3) a soft yellow malleable ductile (trivalent and univalent(4) great wealth(5) something likened to the metal in brightness or preciousness or superiority etc.
Adjective(1) made from or covered with gold(2) having the deep slightly brownish color of gold, or golden
(1) it's made of 18 carat gold(2) he proved to be a rabid seeker for gold and power(3) National states have endeavoured to overcome this problem by linking the value of national currencies to the value of gold or silver.(4) When people fear for their future, they invest in gold ; jewelry and coins can be sewn into clothes and smuggled out of the country.(5) He didn't trust banks for some reason and kept all his money and gold in a stupid safe in the attic.(6) The gold in Fort Knox doesn't reduce the value of gold in circulation much because it isn't circulating.(7) He explained that Ongopolo mines and processes base metal, mainly copper, but also associated precious metals such as gold and silver.(8) Jade's bracelets began to clatter against each other and the runes began to glow alternate colours; red and gold .(9) Sometimes he used 22.5 carat gold , in other instances copper or aluminum.(10) 9-carat gold(11) Unlike the dwarfs, Bilbo cherishes friendship and merriment over gold and wealth.(12) The stoneware piece is made from fired ceramic clay, glazed and gilded in 23-carat gold .(13) her ankles and wrists were glinting with gold(14) Dain offers Bilbo as much of the treasure as he wants, but Bilbo carries away only a small chest each of gold and silver.(15) The ring came out then, one and a quarter karats of diamonds set in fourteen carat gold .(16) Other natural resources include uranium, gold , and iron ore.
(1) gold medal :: स्वर्ण पदक
(2) gold bar :: सोने की पट्टी
(3) gold coin :: सोने का सिक्का
(4) gold-plate :: सोने की थाली
(5) gold ring :: सोने की अंगूठी
(6) gold mine :: सोने की खान
1. gilt ::
सोने का पानी
2. golden ::
3. gold medal ::
4. pay dirt ::
5. amber ::
gold, golding, golds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A state can allow you to go into
the national reserve and steal the GOLD,
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 5
Let's go forward with your plan.
We're going after the GOLD.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
The Iron Bank
wants its GOLD back.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
He has the finest armor GOLD can buy.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 8
I have GOLD.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: gold
Meaning and definitions of gold, translation in Hindi language for gold with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gold in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gold"
What gold means in Hindi, gold meaning in Hindi, gold definition, examples and pronunciation of gold in Hindi language.