झलक, प्रभाग्लांसनिगाह डालना, निगाह फेंकना, उचटती नज़र से देखना, चमकना, जगमगाना
Noun(1) a quick look
Verb(1) throw a glance at; take a brief look at(2) hit at an angle
(1) Without a word or a glance around the room he sat down by himself.(2) A tentative glance around the room assured her she wouldn't be noticed.(3) Feeling slightly awkward, she threw a puzzled glance over her shoulder.(4) Avery cast a long, sideways glance in his direction and glared at him.(5) A glance at his watch told him that it was way past dinner time.(6) In fact, the defence was missing en mass when he got on the end of a well-timed cross to glance the ball home with his head at the near post.(7) he saw a stone glance off a crag and hit Tom on the head(8) Smaller, lighter swords used at close distance would glance off suits of armor.(9) She laughs uncontrollably, trying to hit me and fight back, but her blows glance off.(10) For instance, a light hit might glance off an opponent's armor, while a stronger or critical hit will stagger your enemy.(11) Feeling very frustrated I snuck a glance at my clock, 1: 26.(12) She smiles, even before turning to him, and then casts a sidelong glance in his direction.(13) That free kick was precisely judged and the blond mane of the skipper flashed at the ball to glance it securely home.(14) There were no shrieks of protest; just a sidelong, questioning glance .(15) His cross was nicely placed for the young striker to glance the ball past the goalie, raise the spirits of the home support and signal the charge for the final period of the game.(16) It is usually assumed that when lead glance is opened up with nitric and tartaric acids and water, the silver remains in solution as nitrate.
(1) at a glance :: एक नजर में
(2) at first glance :: पहली नजर में
(3) glance at :: दृष्टया
(4) glance up :: ऊपर देखा
(5) take a glance :: एक नज़र लें
(6) glance down :: नीचे देखना
(7) glance through :: नजर रखना
(8) glance over :: नज़र दौड़ाना
(9) glance off :: फिसलना
(10) glance away :: नज़र दूर
1. peek ::
2. glimpse ::
3. look briefly ::
संक्षेप में देखो
4. read quickly ::
जल्दी से पढ़
5. ricochet off ::
6. reflect ::
7. peek ::
1. gaze ::
2. stare ::
glance, glanced, glances, glancing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I can get there and, at a GLANCE,
know how many they have,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: glance
Meaning and definitions of glance, translation in Hindi language for glance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of glance in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "glance"
What glance means in Hindi, glance meaning in Hindi, glance definition, examples and pronunciation of glance in Hindi language.