प्रसन्न, मगन, आनंदित, तुष्ट, ख़ुशहर्षित, मग्न
- प्रसन्नख़ुशी सेहर्षgladsख़ुश
Noun(1) any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers; widely cultivated
Adjective(1) showing or causing joy and pleasure; especially made happy(2) eagerly disposed to act or to be of service(3) feeling happy appreciation(4) cheerful and bright
(1) The thought disgusted me, but at the same time, made me glad .(2) I'm glad to hear this, and hope it pans out.(3) I'm glad to hear that Mark could barely see because of the ├ö├ç├┐solid wall of backs,├ö├ç├û because that means there were a lot of people there.(4) He was glad to hear complains about the perfect Sabina.(5) This is what they want and we should all be glad for being able to please.(6) It's too easy to forget to be glad for the things you do have, and be unhappy about the things you don't.(7) I was suddenly very glad for that expert hearing of his.(8) I'm glad to hear you say you have some qualms here.(9) I'm always glad to get home, put my feet up and relax.(10) To be named top dog among 140 regions from all corners of the continent is no mean feat, and we should all rejoice at such glad tidings.(11) All right, well, we're certainly glad to hear that, that all of this was in place.(12) In other news, I went back to work for a few hours, sharing the glad tidings with my coworkers in such detail that one of my students asked me if someone had had a baby.(13) ├ö├ç├┐And we're always glad to welcome new members as well,├ö├ç├û he said.(14) I am very glad to hear that it won - and great prizes too!(15) Working with such great folks, from our authors to the other editors to all the readers, is a true pleasure and I'm glad to have been given the opportunity.(16) Privately, she was glad for the excuse to avert her gaze.
(1) be glad :: खुश रहो
(2) very glad :: बहुत खुशी हुई
(3) glad to meet :: मिल कर ख़ुशी हुई
(4) be glad to :: के लिए खुश हो
(5) glad tidings :: खुशखबरी
(6) glad rags :: त्योहार के कपड़े
(7) glad about :: के बारे में खुशी
(8) glad-hand :: खुशी का हाथ
2. willing ::
3. pleasing ::
4. happy ::
6. gladiolus ::
1. dissatisfied ::
2. sad ::
3. unhappy ::
glad, gladly, gladness, glads, gladsome
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'm GLAD we see eye to eye on this matter.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 9
I'm GLAD we did the test run.
These brunches are wild.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
I'm GLAD I told you
about the storage unit.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 19
Oh, all right, well,
I'm GLAD you like it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
I'm GLAD you're awake.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: glad
Meaning and definitions of glad, translation in Hindi language for glad with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of glad in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "glad"
What glad means in Hindi, glad meaning in Hindi, glad definition, examples and pronunciation of glad in Hindi language.