उपहार, भेंट, दान, प्रदेय, न्योछावर, प्रदानदेन
- उपहारप्रतिभाशालीउपहार देने केउपहार
Noun(1) something acquired without compensation(2) natural abilities or qualities(3) the act of giving
Verb(1) give qualities or abilities to(2) give as a present; make a gift of
(1) Most importantly, she was completely focussed on the concert and didn't seem to take her natural gift for granted.(2) that touchdown was an absolute gift(3) And that sense of boundless opportunity is a gift that we must pass on to all who come after us.(4) Presenting the gift , Grant said she had heard a lot about the group since her return from England and decided to pay them a visit to learn even more.(5) his mother's gift of a pen(6) As a comedy writer, she has a gift for acerbic insight - the kind of funny that hurts.(7) Usually, if a woman wants to end the relationship, she returns the gift willingly.(8) Yet the core of Boyd's ability, the essence of his talent, is his gift for finishing.(9) But he has developed a rare gift for drawing, and his talent is now being recognised nationally.(10) The king meant to present the elephant as a wedding gift to his nephew and future emperor of Europe, Maximilian II.(11) His talent is not just a gift for judging what the public want to watch and listen to, but working it for all it's worth while it's hot.(12) Larson is a talented writer with a gift for surprising language, and an admirable impulse to show and not tell.(13) I had already been given a rare opportunity and gift .(14) that goal was an absolute gift(15) It's rare to find a stand-up with such a gift for characterisation or such original and well-researched material.(16) She had a natural instinct and gift for moving in a sexy way when she was nude.
(1) gift shop :: उपहार की दुकान
(2) gift card :: उपहार पत्र
(3) a gift :: एक उपहार
(4) gift box :: उपहार बॉक्स
(5) free gift :: मुफ्त उपहार
(6) gift store :: उपहार की दूकान
(7) birthday gift :: जन्मदिन का उपहार
(8) gift certificate :: उपहार प्रमाण पत्र
(9) gift voucher :: गिफ्ट वाउचर
1. present ::
2. talent ::
3. endowment ::
5. present ::
6. give ::
7. endue ::
gift, gifted, gifting, gifts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We love the GIFT.Aw.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 2
I make this GIFT to you.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
- You didn't bring another GIFT, did you?
- No, no, I learned my lesson.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 20
- Gift? Present!
- Present! Yeah!
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 4
I mean, it's the greatest GIFT
I've ever given anybody.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: gift
Meaning and definitions of gift, translation in Hindi language for gift with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gift in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gift"
What gift means in Hindi, gift meaning in Hindi, gift definition, examples and pronunciation of gift in Hindi language.