Noun(1) the pure mathematics of points and lines and curves and surfaces
(1) He clearly was trying to argue against the notions current at the time on using algebra to study geometry .(2) Speculative geometry contains elementary geometry which is not all based on Euclid.(3) By spherical geometry, we mean geometry on the surface of a sphere, where the great circles are taken as lines.(4) At this point the Greeks gave up algebra and turned to geometry .(5) This requires at least some understanding of spherical geometry and trigonometry.(6) Low-income students who took algebra and geometry were almost three times as likely to attend college as those who did not.(7) This long-term effective population size is affected by the local dispersal behavior as well as the geometry of the habitat.(8) Perhaps this intimate knowledge of the geometry of letterforms is why even today so many architects are partial to Futura.(9) The geometry or shape of individual grains appears to be a property inherited from the original crystals of the silicate minerals in the source rock.(10) Let us first comment on the three volume work, which was the biggest treatise ever to be written on line geometry .(11) Galileo's idea was to overcome this subjectivity and relativity by applying pure geometry and the mathematics of the pure form of space-time to nature.(12) the geometry of spiders' webs(13) Once again, daguerreotypy was reduced to a geometry of abstract markings.(14) His derivation of the estimates is a tour de force and the applications in algebraic geometry are beautiful.(15) Van Schooten was one of the main people to promote the spread of Cartesian geometry .(16) He had a distinguished career as a math professor, specializing in algebra, algebraic geometry and number theory.
(1) solid geometry :: घन ज्यामिति
(2) plane geometry :: समतल ज्यामिति
(3) analytic geometry :: विश्लेषणात्मक ज्यामिति
1. geometry ::
2. mensuration ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
- Is it the GEOMETRY that makes it fun?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 16
English to Hindi Dictionary: geometry
Meaning and definitions of geometry, translation in Hindi language for geometry with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of geometry in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "geometry"
What geometry means in Hindi, geometry meaning in Hindi, geometry definition, examples and pronunciation of geometry in Hindi language.