सज्जन, सौम्य, भद्र, सुशील, मंद, शांत, कुलीन, प्रतिष्ठित, दयालु, धीमा, विनीत, शिक्षित, आहिस्तानम्र, सभ्य, सीधा, भलाउमरा, अभिजाततंत्र, अमीर-उमरा, अभिजात-वर्गऊंचा करना, भद्र बनाना, उदार बनाना, घोड़ा निकालना, घोड़ा निकाल देना
Verb(1) cause to be more favorably inclined; gain the good will of(2) give a title to someone; make someone a member of the nobility(3) stroke soothingly
Adjective(1) soft and mild; not harsh or stern or severe(2) having or showing a kindly or tender nature(3) quiet and soothing(4) belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy(5) easily handled or managed(6) having little impact, or light(7) marked by moderate steepness
(1) It still surprised her that a part of Arlan could be so gentle and tender, that he wasn't all the hard exterior he seemed to be.(2) Mel was clambering down a gentle slope, loosening bits of rocks and soil, towards what he supposed was the Cobalt River.(3) Wandering down the gentle slope to the lake we put last week into perspective and start thinking next week will probably turn out reasonably OK.(4) The hole was about eighteen feet across and lay just over the rim of a low hill that rose in a long gentle slope from the side of our farm.(5) You can also employ gentle persuasion and subtlety to excellent effect.(6) Along the gentle slope of the mountains, the quarry stretched across an exposed cliff face.(7) Just before I pass out, strong yet gentle arms pick me up.(8) A cleanser, astringent, gentle abrasive and mild bleaching agent, baking soda is a true all-purpose beauty aid.(9) The long grass ripple like the ocean waves under the surprisingly gentle sea breeze.(10) Yet the softness of the edges of the silhouettes and the equal softness of the charcoal surfaces produce a soothing, gentle effect.(11) The first part of the hill was quite easy - a gentle slope that flattened off into a brief plateau.(12) May was a gentle person who retained a well balanced perspective on life throughout her long years.(13) These sediments accumulate to form the large, gentle slope of the continental rise.(14) The new trail rounds the curve out more, and at the same time provides a slightly more gentle slope.(15) Acceptance is the tender and gentle process of opening our hearts to others, to ourselves, and to our common ground of suffering.(16) Kind and gentle in his manner always, he spent his life caring for others and never thinking of self.
(1) be gentle :: नेक बनो
(2) gentle breeze :: मंद बयार
(3) gentle reminder :: सज्जन अनुस्मारक
(4) gentle giant :: हल्की विशालकाय
(5) gentle wind :: मंद हवा
(6) gentle and soft :: कोमल और मुलायम
(7) gentle and quiet :: कोमल और शांत
(8) the gentle sex :: कोमल सेक्स
1. kind ::
2. light ::
3. gradual ::
5. docile ::
6. soft ::
7. easy ::
8. ennoble ::
9. conciliate ::
1. abrasive ::
2. caustic ::
3. coarse ::
4. hard ::
5. harsh ::
6. rough ::
7. scathing ::
8. stern ::
gentle, gentled, gentleness, gentles, gentling, ungentle
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
...who survived by feasting on the flesh
of the GENTLE surface-dwelling Eloi.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 14
someone who's brave
and GENTLE and strong...
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 6
Why don't you tell me what happened,
and in a GENTLE, loving way,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 13
No. It's a GENTLE kick,
you're doing it wrong.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
(GENTLE MUSIC PLAYING)
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 1
English to Hindi Dictionary: gentle
Meaning and definitions of gentle, translation in Hindi language for gentle with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gentle in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gentle"
What gentle means in Hindi, gentle meaning in Hindi, gentle definition, examples and pronunciation of gentle in Hindi language.