सामान्य, जातिगत, व्यापक, साधारणआम, सामान्य अथवा व्यापक, जातिगत लक्षण
Noun(1) wine that does not meet the minimum qualifications and standards for use of a designation by appellation of origin (where the grapes are grown, made-up, such as `vin rouge', `vino rosso', `rotwein', `red wine', etc., as `vin ordinaire', `vin de table', `vino da tavola', `tafelwein', `table wine', etc.(2) any product that can be sold without a brand name
Adjective(1) relating to or common to or descriptive of all members of a genus(2) (of drugs(3) applicable to an entire class or group
(1) The inclusion of context specific as well as generic aspects of methodological quality is sometimes sensible.(2) Thus, each new imitator brings its own unique traits to the generic family.(3) Carrying out similar duties each day at work makes the tasks generic , which interferes with your ability to recall.(4) Often doctors and patients don't trust generic medications, preferring the brand name drugs.(5) This handy reference includes a combination of more than 300 most commonly used brand names and generic drug names.(6) They reported not only interlocked branches but also fused branches in a generic and species level taxa.(7) It is a generic drug, and it's a very good prophylactic medicine.(8) Very few countries had fully integrated brand name or generic drug industries within their borders.(9) The deal allows countries unable to manufacture medicines domestically to override international patents and import cheap generic drugs when they need to.(10) Sprinkleocystis ektopios is monotypic therefore generic and species diagnoses are redundant.(11) In principle this meant developing countries should have the right to have access to cheap generic drugs.(12) However, the law has historically held that generic terms cannot be trademarks.(13) Although that premise is fairly generic , it still hits a few good notes.(14) It is written in broad and generic terms and, as a result, remains relatively unchanged for three to five years.(15) There has been considerable talk about the threat of competition from the smaller biotechnology outfits and generic drugmakers.(16) This makes it relatively difficult to relate to the characters despite the universally generic themes of this genre.
(1) generic name :: सामान्य नाम
(2) generic term :: सामान्य शब्द
(3) generic product :: मूल उत्पाद
(4) generic brand :: नकली ब्रांड
(5) generic products :: जेनेरिक उत्पादों
1. general ::
2. common ::
3. collective ::
4. nonspecific ::
5. inclusive ::
6. all-encompassing ::
7. broad ::
8. comprehensive ::
9. blanket ::
10. umbrella ::
1. individual ::
2. particular ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
She's not Catwoman.
She's just a GENERIC cat.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Was that just a GENERIC platitude
or was that a subtle bid for attention?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
- Did you buy GENERIC ketchup?
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
Little GENERIC, keep thinking.
We'll circle back.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
English to Hindi Dictionary: generic
Meaning and definitions of generic, translation in Hindi language for generic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of generic in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "generic"
What generic means in Hindi, generic meaning in Hindi, generic definition, examples and pronunciation of generic in Hindi language.