इकट्ठा करना, बटोरना, जमा देना, समेटना, संग्रह कराना, चुनना, बीनना, अनुमान करना, प्राप्त करनामिलना, इकट्ठा होना, एकत्र होना, समझना, नतीजा निकालना
Noun(1) sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching(2) the act of gathering something
Verb(1) assemble or get together(2) collect in one place(3) collect or gather(4) conclude from evidence(5) draw together into folds or puckers(6) get people together(7) draw and bring closer(8) look for (food(9) increase or develop
(1) The result was the first in a series of ├ö├ç├┐restructurings├ö├ç├û which would gather pace in the 1980s.(2) Pull the basting bobbin threads to gather the skirt.(3) ├ö├ç├┐For the fifth task, you must gather both flags and bring them back here,├ö├ç├û said Bradley.(4) I tried to gather the suddenly scattered memories of court etiquette that had been drilled into me since I understood the concept of courtesy.(5) The former is deathmatch with the expected setting choices, while the latter is a competition to gather items scattered around the maps.(6) Instead, Maya's world continued to crumble as she bent down to gather the hay scattered around, refusing to look at the couple now.(7) The main sources used to gather information were as follows.(8) Pull up the threads to gather the fabric into pleats.(9) Still, after a certain number of blows, I managed to gather myself to the degree that I knew what to do, which was to run.(10) The growth of the internet has made it so easy for people both to gather information from diverse sources and to disseminate information to diverse recipients.(11) The summer months were the time when the villagers would collectively gather , grow and store firewood and food to help tide the long winter months.(12) she paused to gather her breath and leaned against the wall puffing(13) Botanical knowledge is (and would have been in prehistory) greatest among the women who gather , collect, harvest, and process plant resources.(14) Who will feed those kids if they go to school and their parents are working in the dingiest of atmospheres to gather barely enough food to feed themselves?(15) The two embrace and gather the child between them.(16) Sixteen Irish people would be brought to an uninhabited island in the South Pacific and left there to survive on the food they could gather or kill for themselves.
(1) to gather :: इकट्ठा करने के लिए
(2) gather up :: इकट्ठा होना
(3) gather information :: जानकारी इकट्ठा करें
(4) gather together :: एक साथ इकट्ठा
(5) gather around :: चारों ओर इकट्ठा
(6) gather round :: आस - पास इकट्ठा करें
(7) gather in :: जमावड़ा
(8) gather dust :: धूल इकट्ठा
(9) gather strength :: ज़ोर पकड़ना
1. congregate ::
2. summon ::
3. collect ::
4. harvest ::
5. attract ::
6. understand ::
7. clasp ::
8. pleat ::
9. meet ::
11. tuck ::
12. gain ::
13. assemble ::
14. gathering ::
1. dispel ::
दूर हो जाना
2. disperse ::
3. dissipate ::
4. scatter ::
gather, gathered, gatherer, gatherers, gathering, gatherings, gathers
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It'll take us a fortnight just to
GATHER supplies for the train.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
All the lords of Westeros
will GATHER here to see the little prince.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 4
Gather whatever men you can
and ride for Moat Cailin.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
We should GATHER the elders,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Fr-From what I GATHER,
brevity is your friend.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: gather
Meaning and definitions of gather, translation in Hindi language for gather with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of gather in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "gather"
What gather means in Hindi, gather meaning in Hindi, gather definition, examples and pronunciation of gather in Hindi language.