बगीचा, उद्यान, बाग़, फूलवाड़ी, बाड़ीबाग, वाटिकाबाग़ का, उद्यान का
Noun(1) a plot of ground where plants are cultivated(2) the flowers or vegetables or fruits or herbs that are cultivated in a garden(3) a yard or lawn adjoining a house
Verb(1) work in the garden
Adjective(1) the usual or familiar type
(1) a garden gate(2) the back garden(3) garden waste(4) The patch of ground she was sweeping is now a smart lawn rimmed with flowers and a vegetable garden .(5) a herb garden(6) We were guided a couple of miles to a beautiful old house with a garden and fruit trees.(7) To extend the growing season, he said his students also grow flowers in the garden 's border.(8) What if you don't want to give up space in the flower garden to grow fruit, or if your soil is too poor?(9) Elmer and my dad worked together, played together, and gardened together.(10) As he took me around, he proudly showed me where he had built terraces, where he had planted fruit trees, and where he established herb and vegetable gardens .(11) When I gardened in London there was always a queue of a dozen birds at the dispenser in winter months; curious as to whether it was the same dozen gorging themselves over and over, I called in an expert.(12) Having gardened for a living since 1977, I have learnt to respect the individual weather characteristics of every month.(13) The extensive vegetable gardens and fruit orchard provide food for the couple and bountiful gifts for friends.(14) ├ö├ç├┐When my wife was alive, we would disagree, so she would garden in the garden and I gardened in the woods,├ö├ç├û says Forteviot.(15) Secondly, those families with gardens grew vegetables in them.(16) I've also established my share of vegetable and perennial flower gardens .
(1) in the garden :: बगीचे में
(2) garden hose :: बगीचे में पानी का पाइप
(3) garden party :: बगीचा पार्टी
(4) roof garden :: छत पर बनाया गया बगीचा
(5) botanical garden :: बोटैनिकल गार्डन
(6) vegetable garden :: सब्जियो का बगीचा
(7) back garden :: पीछे बगीचे
(8) beer garden :: भालू बगीचा
(9) garden shears :: बगीचा कैंची
(10) kitchen garden :: किचन गार्डन
1. yard ::
2. plot ::
3. bed ::
4. patch ::
5. lawn ::
6. flower bed ::
7. flower garden ::
फूल का बगीचा
8. vegetable garden ::
सब्जियो का बगीचा
9. herb garden ::
जड़ी बूटी उद्यान
10. victory garden ::
garden, gardened, gardener, gardeners, gardening, gardens
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"The tranquil tortoise
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 7
the GARDEN grows.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
There's an Olive Garden down the street.
You guys should try it sometime.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 2
Because I spoke to her once in this GARDEN
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
Used to sit all day in the GARDEN
crushing beetles with a rock.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: garden
Meaning and definitions of garden, translation in Hindi language for garden with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of garden in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "garden"
What garden means in Hindi, garden meaning in Hindi, garden definition, examples and pronunciation of garden in Hindi language.