कचरा, कूड़ा, कूड़ा-कर्कटमल, जूठन, गंदगी, जूठा, कूड़ा-कचरा
Noun(1) food that is discarded (as from a kitchen(2) a worthless message(3) a receptacle where waste can be discarded
(1) With their keen sense of smell, bears can detect miniscule amounts of leftover food or garbage .(2) Don't you see, it's the likes of you and your ilk, who keep writing this unfounded garbage , that keep the fires stoked.(3) It took an awfully long time, though, and my computer is full of garbage .(4) Eliminate sources of food, such as garbage or outdoor pet food dishes that attract stray cats.(5) garbage littered the estate(6) Try to copy a short-cut with a right click, and you'll get meaningless garbage .(7) The obvious solution of this problem is to decentralise the process of collection of household garbage .(8) We sifted through the garbage another four times, then I looked at the dumpster.(9) In the meantime, remember that the bears are still out there and keep your garbage and pet food inside.(10) Dad would bring a bag of kitchen garbage on every trip south to Toronto.(11) Handled correctly, nuclear waste can be as safe to handle as household garbage , he said.(12) a garbage dump(13) All the sweet rolls, ice cream, chocolate doodles, and lard pies were tossed in the garbage .(14) What will double is all the garbage we store on our computers, which is to say not much of real value.(15) With the exploding populace of the cities and its suburbs, household garbage and refuse is posing a serious threat.(16) The workers have not been paid for 94 weeks and are refusing to remove the garbage until they receive full payment.
(1) garbage can :: कचरे का डब्बा
(2) garbage disposal :: कचरा निपटान
(3) garbage bag :: कचरा बैग
(4) garbage collector :: कचरा इकट्ठा करने वाला
(5) garbage truck :: कचरे का ट्रक
(6) garbage man :: कचरा उठाने वाला
(7) garbage bin :: कचरे का डब्बा
(8) garbage dump :: कचरे का ढेर
(9) garbage collection :: कचरा इकठा करना
(10) garbage chute :: कचरा ढलान
1. trash ::
2. nonsense ::
3. drivel ::
4. refuse ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I've been sitting in GARBAGE!
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 2
this movie is GARBAGE,
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 3
Hank, why is there what looks like
brains in our GARBAGE can?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 13
You know what
you should do
is a GARBAGE truck.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: garbage
Meaning and definitions of garbage, translation in Hindi language for garbage with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of garbage in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "garbage"
What garbage means in Hindi, garbage meaning in Hindi, garbage definition, examples and pronunciation of garbage in Hindi language.