अंतिम संस्कार, शवयात्रा, अन्त्येष्टिअन्त्येष्टि क्रिया, शवयात्रा जनाज़ाउत्तर क्रिया-संबंधी, अन्त्येष्टि क्रिया-संबंधी
- अंतिम संस्कारअंत्येष्टि
Noun(1) a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
(1) Friends and family later attended the funeral service at The Knowle, followed by cremation at Oakworth.(2) Marion was unable to travel from America but was able to attend the funeral service in Sydney.(3) Recently I attended the funeral service of a man who retired less than one year ago.(4) The gentleman was on his way to Oklahoma with his wife and six kids to preach a funeral .(5) the community would call him to preach the funeral(6) She was trussed up in a fashion resembling preparation for a ritual funeral service.(7) The villages through which the funeral passed had all the shutters up in respect for his memory.(8) Among those attending the funeral service were representatives from a host of other clubs and other sports.(9) The large attendances at his funeral services showed the deep respect in which he was held in the parish.(10) The couple attended the funeral service with their younger daughter, Sarah, 14.(11) His funeral service had to be delayed owing to his death being so far away from home.(12) her funeral had to pass(13) The funeral service will be held at York Crematorium on Friday, August 10 at a time still to be announced.(14) The funeral service and cremation will be held at Scholemoor Cemetery tomorrow at 1pm.(15) Shocked regulars are holding a wake for him at the pub after his funeral service at Southend Crematorium next Tuesday.(16) Today we travel down to the West to do the funeral service and burial for Grandma on Saturday.
(1) funeral home :: शमशान घाट
(2) funeral pyre :: अंतिम संस्कार
(3) funeral service :: अंतिम संस्कार की सेवा
(4) funeral parlor :: शवदाह गृह
(5) funeral ceremony :: अंतिम संस्कार समारोह
(6) funeral director :: अंतिम संस्कार निदेशक
(7) funeral procession :: शवयात्रा
(8) funeral march :: शवयात्रा मार्च
(9) funeral expenses :: अंतिम संस्कार का ख़र्च
(10) state funeral :: राष्ट्रीय सम्मान के साथ अंतिम संस्कार
1. burial ::
2. interment ::
4. committal ::
6. laying to rest ::
आराम करने के लिए बिछाने
9. last offices ::
10. memorial service ::
11. sepulture ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What are your thoughts
concerning the king's FUNERAL?
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 10
...ever discuss FUNERAL arrangements?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
I want the FUNERAL feast to be
the biggest the Kingdoms ever saw.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 7
you don't want to
come with us to the FUNERAL?
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
But if it did, you could bury me
at the FUNERAL home you direct.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: funeral
Meaning and definitions of funeral, translation in Hindi language for funeral with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of funeral in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "funeral"
What funeral means in Hindi, funeral meaning in Hindi, funeral definition, examples and pronunciation of funeral in Hindi language.