दोस्तमित्र, साथी, यार, सखा, मीत, हितैषी, साखी, अंतरंग, सहायक, जीवन-साथी
Noun(1) a person you know well and regard with affection and trust(2) an associate who provides cooperation or assistance(3) a person with whom you are acquainted(4) a person who backs a politician or a team etc.(5) a member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers
(1) friend us!(2) Good luck, my friend , and stay in touch!(3) Rowly, as he was known to almost everyone, was a close friend to the Kennedy family.(4) And that, my dear friend , is one of the reasons why he's no doubt the most popular guy at Hilton.(5) she was unsure whether he was friend or foe(6) the woman got married and you still used to friend with she?(7) Images move you up the television news agenda; without camera access, my friend , your issue is dead.(8) Your powerful rock sound will zoom you to the top of the charts, my friend .(9) Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend .(10) If you can't find that stuff in life, then you, my friend , don't know much about life!(11) Even in the ghetto where I was born and raised, I was treated as a friend rather than an enemy.(12) You might not believe it, my friend , but I've been waiting for this moment for a long time.(13) There was a time when that would have bought me 16 Mojos, but those days are gone, my friend .(14) On the other hand you can accept money from a friend , not from enemies.(15) I'm meeting a friend for lunch(16) I have a few ideas as to what you deserve, my friend , and a cold shower would be top of the list, I think.
(1) best friend :: सबसे अच्छा दोस्त
(2) my friend :: मेरा दोस्त
(3) close friend :: करीबी दोस्त
(4) true friend :: सच्चा मित्र
(5) good friend :: अच्छा दोस्त
(6) friend of mine :: मेरा दोस्त
(7) female friend :: महिला मित्र
(8) a friend of mine :: मेरा एक दोस्त
(9) old friend :: पुराना दोस्त
1. companion ::
2. patron ::
3. ally ::
4. quaker ::
5. acquaintance ::
6. supporter ::
1. enemy ::
2. foe ::
friend, friendless, friends
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"You have not got
a FRIEND in me."
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
No, my best FRIEND didn't ask
me to be her maid of honor.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 12
Sheldon, there's a difference
between greeting a FRIEND
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 16
I'’d never make a FRIEND again.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 4
Uh, what about
your, uh, hallway FRIEND?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
English to Hindi Dictionary: friend
Meaning and definitions of friend, translation in Hindi language for friend with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of friend in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "friend"
What friend means in Hindi, friend meaning in Hindi, friend definition, examples and pronunciation of friend in Hindi language.