ताजा, नया, भिन्न, साफताज़ा, स्वच्छ, अम्लान, हाल कानवीनतापूर्वक
- ताज़ानवसिखुआताज़ीहौसले सेताज़गी
Adjective(1) recently made, produced, or harvested(2) (of a cycle(3) imparting vitality and energy(4) original and of a kind not seen before(5) not canned or otherwise preserved(6) not containing or composed of salt water(7) having recently calved and therefore able to give milk(8) with restored energy(9) not soured or preserved(10) free from impurities(11) not yet used or soiled(12) improperly forward or bold
Adverb(1) very recently
(1) There are signs that the water was not fresh , as typical of most lakes, but marine or brackish.(2) All ingredients are fresh and the food is prepared daily.(3) In the morning I am fresh and rosy and utterly not hungover.(4) We need fresh people who are more aware and less stuck in the old mindset.(5) In order to assist our Government in creating fresh legislation, we needed to educate the general public that this was a viable solution.(6) I came from a small town, where the wind is fresh and cool, you could taste the air on your lips.(7) Sea water and sedimentary brines are volumetrically more important that fresh waters, but are unfit for human consumption.(8) There are two course menus and an a la carte menu with plentiful seafood in season, fresh vegetables and fruits.(9) For the most part, conditions were benign with sunshine and fresh winds.(10) Briza maxima has also seeded itself in this pot, adding height and movement as well as a contrasting colour as it fades from fresh green to pale brown.(11) With its rich and fresh colours and lovely shape, the countryside pottery looks even more attractive than the luxury kind.(12) Even the taste of it, like air, is neutral, because initially the water is fresh , not salt.(13) eat plenty of fresh fruit(14) She stepped in the draughty passageway, whittled by fresh winds though it was summer.(15) Eat high-fiber foods, such as fresh fruits and vegetables, brans and whole grains.(16) fresh colours
(1) fresh air :: ताज़ी हवा
(2) fresh water :: ताजा पानी
(3) fresh fruit :: ताजे फल
(4) fresh food :: ताजा खाना
(5) fresh meat :: ताजा मास
(6) fresh start :: नयी शुरुआत
(7) fresh fish :: ताज़ा मछली
(8) a fresh start :: एक नयी शुरुआत
(9) fresh milk :: ताजा दूध
(10) fresh bread :: ताज़ी ब्रेड
1. newly picked ::
2. clean ::
3. new ::
4. young ::
6. healthy ::
8. chilly ::
9. impudent ::
10. unfermented ::
11. wise ::
12. refreshing ::
13. unused ::
14. sweet ::
16. newly ::
fresh, fresher, freshers, freshest, freshly, freshness
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Good. And we'll need
FRESH sheets for the bed.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
I'm fine. I just need some FRESH air.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 8
While it's still FRESH, you know?
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 10
You want to be clean and FRESH
for your new husband, don't you?
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
You just cut it out
and start FRESH.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: fresh
Meaning and definitions of fresh, translation in Hindi language for fresh with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fresh in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fresh"
What fresh means in Hindi, fresh meaning in Hindi, fresh definition, examples and pronunciation of fresh in Hindi language.