सनकी, लहर, अनूठा, झलकलीला, तरंग, उमंग, होमोसेक्सुअल
Noun(1) a person or animal that is markedly unusual or deformed(2) someone who is so ardently devoted to something that it resembles an addiction
Verb(1) lose one's nerve
(1) He's a total freak who couldn't be careful to save his life.(2) In far western Queensland, a freak storm has turned the desert white overnight.(3) Last year's floods were a freak event that would be expected to happen only once in 300 years, he stressed.(4) I would hate to have to share my dorm room with someone who either thinks I'm some kind of freak or a lunatic.(5) This little beauty would make even the ultimate gadget freak purr with anticipation.(6) I know this places me somewhere between a freak and a weirdo, but there you have it.(7) I admit I am a fitness freak - back home in the UK, I row, run up mountains and do the triathlon, as well as paying my gym subscription and actually going!(8) Had I not grown used to odd behavior, I would have considered the guy a freak .(9) She quickly glanced at her appearance to make sure she didn't look like a freak or anything.(10) Webster's perennial dictionary defines fad as a hobby, freak , or a whim.(11) follow this way or that, as the freak takes you(12) Having publicly made such a declaration, one would inevitably be looked upon as a freak or lunatic by others, and one would be ostracized by the collective.(13) With him, she wouldn't be a strange, anti-social freak , but just a person.(14) Droughts, heat waves, floods, storms and freak weather events have already killed countless thousands of people worldwide and affected thousands more.(15) Instead, the documentary comes off as a portrait of a freak with some strange obsessions he's been able to make into a university career.(16) So, even if you weren't an LSD freak, you had to be careful about the sensitivity of the LSD freak next to you.
(1) freak show :: अनूठा शो
(2) control freak :: नियंत्रण प्रेमी
(3) fitness freak :: तंदरुस्ती के लिए सनकी
(4) freak of nature :: सनकी स्वभाव
(5) freak-out :: घबरा जाना
(6) speed freak :: गति की सनक
(7) freak accident :: घातक दुर्घटना
(8) health freak :: स्वास्थ्य प्रेमी
1. unusual ::
2. aberration ::
3. anomaly ::
4. oddity ::
5. enthusiast ::
6. monster ::
7. junkie ::
8. go crazy ::
पागल हो जाना
1. average ::
2. norm ::
3. normal ::
4. par ::
5. standard ::
freak, freaked, freaking, freakish, freaks, freaky
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What’s that FREAK doing?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 13
You left me to FREAK out all day long
like I dropped the ball or something,
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 12
I don't like bugs, okay?
They FREAK me out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
l knew you would FREAK out
and wouldn't believe me.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 9
No, it would just FREAK him out.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: freak
Meaning and definitions of freak, translation in Hindi language for freak with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of freak in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "freak"
What freak means in Hindi, freak meaning in Hindi, freak definition, examples and pronunciation of freak in Hindi language.