ढांचा, चौखटा, अंजर पंजरचौखटा लगाना, ढांचा खड़ा करना, ढांचा करना, मढ़ना, निर्माण करनारचना, लगाना, बनाना, गढ़ना
Noun(1) the framework for a pair of eyeglasses(2) a single one of a series of still transparent pictures forming a cinema, television or video film(3) alternative names for the body of a human being(4) (baseball(5) a single drawing in a comic strip(6) an application that divides the user's display into two or more windows that can be scrolled independently(7) a system of assumptions and standards that sanction behavior and give it meaning(8) the hard structure (bones and cartilages(9) the internal supporting structure that gives an artifact its shape(10) a structure supporting or containing something(11) a framework that supports and protects a picture or a mirror(12) one of the ten divisions into which bowling is divided
Verb(1) enclose in or as if in a frame(2) enclose in a frame, as of a picture(3) take or catch as if in a snare or trap(4) formulate in a particular style or language(5) make up plans or basic details for(6) construct by fitting or uniting parts together
(1) For we know that if the earthly frame that houses us today should be demolished, we possess a building which God has provided - a house not made of human hands, eternal, and in heaven.(2) He put on some black leather gloves and studied the door, its frame and the nearby wall.(3) She does not look much more than a teenager with her slight frame and young face.(4) It's a weird feeling to throw nine strikes and know you still need a mark in the 10th frame in order to win.(5) this goodly frame the Earth(6) Bohn put the game away with a strike on his first ball in the final frame .(7) From behind, his slim frame and long hair make him look like one of the director's young assistants, rather than the mastermind of the Ôö¼├║20 million film.(8) In Bakhtin's view, people frame their speech according to the reactions they hope to produce or the impression they want to make.(9) The light alloy rear body is fitted with a canvas roof over a supporting frame .(10) I've put the second base coat of paint onto the front door and the frame and that's now drying.(11) he walked out before she could frame a reply(12) He concludes that conspiracy theories about wills and a police attempt to frame Slater were nonsense, but the true killer may never be known.(13) Man still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin.(14) By then he had jemmied the frame from the shop door and was inside.(15) After he slid the pieces together, Ray stapled clear, heavy plastic to the top of the frame .(16) His combative language and his defiant shouting were full of bravado, and he had the large frame and muscular build to back up his boasts.
(1) time frame :: समय सीमा
(2) frame rate :: फ्रेम रेट
(3) picture frame :: तस्वीर का फ्रेम
(4) frame of mind :: मन की सीमा
(5) steel frame :: स्टील फ्रेम
(6) frame of reference :: सम्बन्ध का दायरा
(7) bed frame :: बिस्तर फ्रेम
(8) window frame :: खिड़की का फ्रेम
(9) wooden frame :: लकड़ी का फ्रेम
1. framework ::
2. body ::
3. setting ::
4. inning ::
5. skeleton ::
6. frame of reference ::
सम्बन्ध का दायरा
7. framing ::
8. underframe ::
9. flesh ::
10. mount ::
11. formulate ::
12. redact ::
13. entrap ::
फंदे में फंसना
14. draw up ::
16. frame in ::
frame, framed, frames, framing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
my brother was just lowering the
pencil marks on the door FRAME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 22
Ah, it's not that sweet. I paid for the FRAME
with your money and then got a massage.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
...put it in a pink FRAME with puffy paint
around it that says, "Best fiancé ever"?
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 6
your feelings for me
in an accelerated time FRAME.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 23
...who is dominating in the ninth FRAME
with a career-best 68.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: frame
Meaning and definitions of frame, translation in Hindi language for frame with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of frame in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "frame"
What frame means in Hindi, frame meaning in Hindi, frame definition, examples and pronunciation of frame in Hindi language.