लोमड़ी, धूर्त व्यक्तिलोम, लोखड़ी
- लोमड़ीधोखा दिया हुआलोमड़ियोंfoxilyfoxing
Noun(1) alert carnivorous mammal with pointed muzzle and ears and a bushy tail; most are predators that do not hunt in packs(2) a shifty deceptive person(3) the grey or reddish-brown fur of a fox(4) English statesman who supported American independence and the French Revolution (1749-1806(5) English religious leader who founded the Society of Friends (1624-1691(6) a member of an Algonquian people formerly living west of Lake Michigan along the Fox River(7) the Algonquian language of the Fox
Verb(1) deceive somebody(2) be confusing or perplexing to; cause to be unable to think clearly(3) become discolored with, or as if with, mildew spots
(1) Your training equips you to recognise much of what you are likely to see, but you rely on specialists around the country for help with those rare pieces that fox you.(2) So last night ShowBiz Ireland were out in force and waiting outside Vicar Street for the wily old fox to emerge.(3) He may have mellowed with old age - he's 63-but the fire still burns bright in this wily old fox 's belly when invited to defy the odds.(4) For it would seem that the wily old fox has finally outfoxed himself by falling prey to an inherent weakness that involves opening his mouth precipitately.(5) ├ö├ç├┐It's absolutely superb being in a dust up with the old fox ,├ö├ç├û said Smith with a smile as crews completed the first leg.(6) I stake my reputation on the fact that this week's entry will truly fox you.(7) No longer dishing out the Clough edge of his tongue, the best manager never to have led England, remains a wily old fox .(8) What does the poor old fox do, and what are its aims and intentions?(9) a wily old fox(10) However, he observed, the old fox was too cunning for them.(11) It will join that old fox stole I rescued from a charity shop.(12) It is veteran versus tyro, wily old fox against bristling young cub, a man who has done it all against a boy who threatens to do it all.(13) The wily old fox of cricket had his guests enthralled by witty conversation, which ran late into the night.(14) It has been quite a century for the old fox , after all.(15) They will repurchase the bonds of the ownership of which they have been tricked out by the wily old fox .(16) The Oz, being more of a wily fox , eschewed tabloidism and was much more sympathetic to the fallen leader.
(1) flying fox :: उड़ती लोमड़ी
(2) little fox :: छोटी लोमड़ी
(3) silver fox :: चांदी की लोमड़ी
(4) arctic fox :: आर्कटिक लोमड़ी
(5) sly fox :: चतुर लोमड़ी
(6) red fox :: रेड फॉक्स
(7) fox hunting :: लोमड़ी का शिकार
(8) white fox :: सफेद लोमड़ी
(9) polar fox :: ध्रुव पर रहनेवाली लोमड़ी
1. red fox ::
2. silver fox ::
चांदी की लोमड़ी
3. arctic fox ::
5. fob ::
6. flim-flam ::
7. pull a fast one on ::
पर एक तेजी से एक खींच
8. trick ::
9. play tricks ::
10. play a joke on ::
पर एक मज़ाक
11. play a trick on ::
fox, foxed, foxes, foxily, foxing, foxy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
landed a stone cold FOX.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 6
He begged the Fox network
not to cancel Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 21
He owns Fox
and they cancelled Firefly.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: fox
Meaning and definitions of fox, translation in Hindi language for fox with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of fox in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "fox"
What fox means in Hindi, fox meaning
in Hindi, fox definition, examples and pronunciation
of fox in Hindi language.