ढालना, स्थापना करना, नींव डालना, गलाना, स्थापना कर देनानींव रखना, स्थापित करना
- मिल गयास्थापितस्थापनाfounds
Noun(1) food and lodging provided in addition to money
Verb(1) come upon, as if by accident; meet with(2) discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of(3) come upon after searching; find the location of something that was missed or lost(4) establish after a calculation, investigation, experiment, survey, or study(5) come to believe on the basis of emotion, intuitions, or indefinite grounds(6) perceive or be contemporaneous with(7) get something or somebody for a specific purpose(8) make a discovery, make a new finding(9) make a discovery(10) obtain through effort or management(11) decide on and make a declaration about(12) receive a specified treatment (abstract(13) perceive oneself to be in a certain condition or place(14) get or find back; recover the use of(15) succeed in reaching; arrive at(16) accept and make use of one's personality, abilities, and situation
Adjective(1) come upon unexpectedly or after searching
(1) He was okay, but you've seen found pieces and discarded tat turned into art before.(2) More than a sonic photo album, this gives an interesting insight on the found sounds used on both albums.(3) Sounds that can be used must be generated as found sound by the composer/performer.(4) As the song comes to a close, a mandolin slowly takes over, building a discreet line around a series of found sounds.(5) Betke was better off when he was digesting found sounds into something murky and nebulous.(6) Brady Cranfield had set up a pristine white area to host his collection of found records.(7) Using found musical reference, in a recognisable form is a tricky and perilous business.(8) On the first album, you used a lot of found sounds recorded around the house.(9) In the colonial period, a number of major colleges were founded primarily for the purpose of educating clergymen.(10) The double decker bridge, one of only three in New Zealand, was founded on cast iron cylinders sunk into the river bed.(11) The school was founded in May 1969 when Holly Champion was chairman of the education committee.(12) This is what you get when your rules are not founded on principle.(13) His father was once an NU chairman, and his grandfather founded the organization.(14) What I mean by that is, neither country is founded on some set-the-world-on-fire idea.(15) The town was formerly a Roman military installation and a Benedictine monastery was founded there in the ninth century.(16) The traditional women's organizations drew her support, as did those founded for newer purposes.
(1) find :: खोज
(2) not found :: नहीं मिला
(3) found out :: पता चला
(4) have found :: मिल गया है
(5) be found :: पाया जायेगा
(6) to found :: ढुंढने के लिए
(7) found guilty :: दोषी पाया
(8) to be found :: मिलना
(9) found on :: पर पाया गया
(10) lost-and-found :: खोया और पाया
1. establish ::
2. build ::
3. institute ::
found, founded, founding, founds
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I've FOUND what we're looking for.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
What can I tell you,
after I FOUND the courage...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 23
...the dark matter signal FOUND
in sodium-iodide crystals by the Italians.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
What do you mean you FOUND my dog?
She's with my friends.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
They FOUND it.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: found
Meaning and definitions of found, translation in Hindi language for found with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of found in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "found"
What found means in Hindi, found meaning in Hindi, found definition, examples and pronunciation of found in Hindi language.