बेईमानी सेगंदा, कलुषितबुरा बात, टक्करमहिन करना, अशुद्ध करना, अपमानित करनामलिन करना, कलुषित करना, गन्दा, घृणित, कपटपूर्ण
- बेईमानी सेafoulfouledfoulerfoulest
Noun(1) an act that violates the rules of a sport
Verb(1) hit a foul ball(2) make impure(3) become or cause to become obstructed(4) commit a foul; break the rules(5) spot, stain, or pollute(6) make unclean(7) become soiled and dirty
Adjective(1) highly offensive; arousing aversion or disgust(2) offensively malodorous(3) violating accepted standards or rules(4) (of a baseball(5) (of a manuscript, or dirty(6) characterized by obscenity(7) disgustingly dirty; filled or smeared with offensive matter(8) especially of a ship's lines etc
(1) Even though I learned most of my foul vocabulary from my parents, Mom had one word that was off-limits.(2) He even had the ball in the net, but was booked for a foul on the goalkeeper.(3) The sky was the sort of overcast that was not just gray, but the kind of gray that bled the color from all the things around it, a thick smog filling the air, ominous and foul .(4) I have been foul to you and I must apologize.(5) So it's pretty ironic that the average NBA player couldn't make a foul shot if his sneaker contract depended on it.(6) He came so close to her she could smell his foul breath, and she turned her head away.(7) Any other hitter would have pulled that pitch foul .(8) He pulled me close to his face, so close that I could smell his foul breath.(9) If he had touched the ball in fair territory before it went foul , the play would have been ruled a fair ball.(10) The eighth was a strikeout, the ninth a pop fly to first base, the 10th a foul pop to the catcher.(11) Thomas had looked at his brother, completely undisturbed by the foul glare he was giving him.(12) Leaders and media observers repeated the nostrum that the best way for the country to respond to such a foul crime is to return to normal and signal that the nation's spirit and resolve cannot be undermined.(13) Not many city residents go there to spend an evening because of the foul smell from the sewer, which is in the middle of the garden dividing it into two zones.(14) Ten minutes into our trip a foul smell begins to permeate the carriage; it emanates from the aforementioned toilets.(15) The meter-square bag was found leaking its foul contents outside the office of legislator Leung Yiu-chung in an industrial area of Kowloon.(16) We will do everything in our power to bring to justice those who were responsible for this foul deed.
(1) foul play :: बेईमानी
(2) foul language :: अभद्र भाषा
(3) foul-mouthed :: बदज़बानी करनेवाला
(4) foul weather :: ख़राब मौसम
(5) foul smell :: बदबू
(6) foul water :: गंदा पानी
(7) foul-up :: बिगाड़ देना
(8) foul-smelling :: बेईमानी-महक
(9) foul line :: बेईमानी से लाइन
1. disgusting ::
2. dirty ::
3. unkind ::
4. inclement ::
6. evil ::
7. vulgar ::
8. illegal ::
9. unsportsmanlike ::
स्वास्थ्य के लिए ठीक नहीं
10. nasty ::
11. smutty ::
12. funky ::
13. afoul ::
14. yucky ::
15. dirty ::
16. tangle up ::
17. choke off ::
18. maculate ::
गंदा किया हुआ
19. pollute ::
नापाक किया हुआ
1. bright ::
2. clear ::
3. clement ::
4. cloudless ::
5. fair ::
6. sunny ::
7. unclouded ::
afoul, foul, fouled, fouler, foulest, fouling, foully, foulness, fouls
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Big ugly fellow. Foul mouth and
a face like a half-burnt ham.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
- That's FOUL.
- It's beyond FOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
We are swollen, bloated, FOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 5
Got no fathers to slap
them when they're FOUL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 1
But he had demons in his skull
whispering FOUL things.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 9
English to Hindi Dictionary: foul
Meaning and definitions of foul, translation in Hindi language for foul with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of foul in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "foul"
What foul means in Hindi, foul meaning
in Hindi, foul definition, examples and pronunciation
of foul in Hindi language.