क्षमा करना, मुक्त कर देना, छोड़ना
- क्षमा करनामाफीमाफ करदयालु
Verb(1) stop blaming or grant forgiveness(2) absolve from payment
(1) We can forgive the debts of Third World dictatorships, but these guys will run it up again and pocket the dough.(2) Still, he's my only brother, and I tend to forgive him anything.(3) I haven't proof read it or anything, so forgive me if there are grammatical errors and stuff.(4) But he had never truly been in love before, either, so we will forgive him his mistakes as well.(5) Arlene always said I could forgive anyone for anything if they intrigued me enough.(6) I think God will more readily forgive our sins against him, whom we cannot see, than against our fellow humans, whom we do see.(7) You could forgive her for anything because of her passion for journalism.(8) We are able to acknowledge horrendous scenarios, justify our errors, and forgive our mistakes by making a situation light-hearted.(9) Less than two weeks ago, the G8 agreed to forgive the debts of 18 poor nations.(10) This may be a stupid question, but please forgive my ignorance.(11) you will have to forgive my suspicious mind(12) to forgive sb his sins(13) I'll never forgive David for the way he treated her(14) She had abandoned him, he thought, because she could not live in a world that would not forgive her for her mistakes.(15) He will have to forgive you and stop being a parole officer, or you'll have to call it a day.(16) forgive me for saying so, but I think you're wrong
(1) forgive and forget :: क्षमा करो और भूल जाओ
(2) to forgive :: माफ करना
(3) forgive each other :: एक दूसरे को माफ कर दो
1. pardon ::
2. excuse ::
3. exonerate ::
हक़ बहाल करना
4. absolve ::
5. make allowances for ::
के लिए भत्ते बनाने
7. feel no malice toward ::
की ओर कोई द्वेष महसूस
9. bury the hatchet with ::
साथ हैचेट दफनाने
10. let bygones be bygones ::
जो हो गया सो हो गया
12. exculpate ::
1. resent ::
forgive, forgiveness, forgives, forgiving
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Forgive me, I do not know this name.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 6
Forgive me, Lady Brienne,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
That's something the Gods can't FORGIVE.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Forgive me for asking,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 2
I can FORGIVE her for this.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 8
English to Hindi Dictionary: forgive
Meaning and definitions of forgive, translation in Hindi language for forgive with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forgive in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forgive"
What forgive means in Hindi, forgive meaning in Hindi, forgive definition, examples and pronunciation of forgive in Hindi language.