भूलना, भूल जाना, भुलाना, भुला देना, मन से उतरनायाद न रखना
- भूल जाओभुलक्कड़भूल जाते हैं
Verb(1) dismiss from the mind; stop remembering(2) be unable to remember(3) forget to do something(4) leave behind unintentionally
(1) If the Democrats preselect this dud, they can forget about trying to regain credibility.(2) A couple of great events are coming up in the next two months to help us forget about all the snow earlier this week.(3) ├ö├ç├┐I'm sorry, Cassie. I forget myself├ö├ç├û(4) how soon they forget!(5) It smelled delicious and made us forget the preceding conversation completely.(6) forget all this romantic stuff(7) If you get to 30 and you're single, forget about it, you're one of life's singles.(8) Add the rice and two cups of water, cover the pot, and turn the heat down low enough for you to forget about it for a while.(9) The view out the front through the large windscreen is good, but forget about seeing the bonnet.(10) I forget exactly where I left it(11) The players and management can go home and forget about it, we have to live with the trauma of possible relegation every day.(12) for years she had struggled to forget about him(13) Then you might as well forget about walking to the traffic lights and just jaywalk in the middle of the street.(14) And on the other hand I don't want him to call me, because it would be so much easier to forget about him that way.(15) to forget to do sth(16) He advised people with dogs to forget about exercise in the excessive heat and to make sure there was plenty of shade and cool water.
(1) forget it :: रहने भी दो
(2) to forget :: भूल जाने के लिए
(3) forget about it :: इसके बारे में भूल जाओ
(4) forgive and forget :: क्षमा करो और भूल जाओ
(5) don't forget :: मत भूलना
(6) forget about :: के बारे में भूल जाओ
(7) forget-me-not :: मुझे नहीं भूलना
(8) not to forget :: भूलना नहीं
(9) try to forget :: भूलने की कोशिश करें
1. fail to remember ::
याद करने में विफल
2. leave behind ::
3. neglect ::
4. stop thinking about ::
के बारे में सोच को रोकने के
5. bury ::
6. blank out ::
7. leave ::
1. recall ::
2. recollect ::
3. remember ::
forget, forgetful, forgets
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
that they FORGET about what's down low.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
...I FORGET you're not a real boy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 4
- Forget the sword, Sheldon, help Raj.
- There is no more Sheldon.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 3
I'll never FORGET it.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 10
and we'll FORGET
this unfortunate conversation ever happened.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
English to Hindi Dictionary: forget
Meaning and definitions of forget, translation in Hindi language for forget with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of forget in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "forget"
What forget means in Hindi, forget meaning in Hindi, forget definition, examples and pronunciation of forget in Hindi language.