पैर, पांव, चरण, पद, टांग, पग, टंगड़ी, पैदल सवार, चारपाई का पैतानानाचना, लत्ती मारनाआधार, पाद
Noun(1) the part of the leg of a human being below the ankle joint(2) a linear unit of length equal to 12 inches or a third of a yard(3) the lower part of anything(4) the pedal extremity of vertebrates other than human beings(5) lowest support of a structure(6) any of various organs of locomotion or attachment in invertebrates(7) travel by walking(8) a member of a surveillance team who works on foot or rides as a passenger(9) an army unit consisting of soldiers who fight on foot(10) (prosody(11) a support resembling a pedal extremity
Verb(1) pay for something(2) walk(3) add a column of numbers
(1) The hardy of soul and fleet of foot will be Yomping through Eden this summer.(2) He sat at the foot of the grave, and let the tears come, for what seemed like hours.(3) The boys' mother had put James' Christmas stocking at the foot of his bed, instead of the side.(4) No animal is so fleet of foot or so powerful that it will not one day succumb to the jaws of the hyena.(5) A trochee is a metrical foot of two syllables, the first long and the second short.(6) The three-lobed labellum is attached to the column by a column foot , where the nectary is located.(7) Belloc's was a grey and white stallion called Nightwind, an aptly named steed for he was as silent as he was fleet of foot .(8) With grayish brown fur and a nearly naked tail, the animals rarely grow to more than half a foot long.(9) Fleet of foot and chock-full of pop hooks, Franz will outpace it.(10) Why should the taxpayer foot the bill for upgrading something to cater for an airport?(11) the foot of the stairs(12) the foot of the hill(13) it costs five euro a foot(14) Rafael starts speaking in an obscure accent as he collapses at the foot of the conference table.(15) So they opt for an alternative offer, usually with a small firm that is more fleet of foot .(16) The health of the foot throughout the animal's life is based on a good solid heel base.
(1) on foot :: पैरों पर
(2) square foot :: वर्ग फुट
(3) by foot :: पैर से
(4) set foot :: अंदर आना
(5) go on foot :: पैर पर जाना
(6) cubic foot :: घन फुट
(7) foot the bill :: हिसाब चुका देना
(8) left foot :: बायां पैर
(9) foot soldier :: पैदल सैनिक
(10) athlete's foot :: एथलीट फुट
2. paw ::
3. bottom ::
5. infantry ::
6. foundation ::
7. metrical foot ::
8. pick ::
9. leg it ::
10. foot up ::
1. head ::
2. top ::
3. vertex ::
foot, footed, footless, footling, footlings, footpath, footpaths, foots, footy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That should help his FOOT grow back.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
that kill White Walkers
and their FOOT soldiers.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
You can't use one FOOT
on each pedal.
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 4
Neither Joffrey nor any of his men
shall set FOOT in our lands again.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 1
And when I finally
set FOOT on solid ground,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 10
English to Hindi Dictionary: foot
Meaning and definitions of foot, translation in Hindi language for foot with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of foot in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "foot"
What foot means in Hindi, foot meaning
in Hindi, foot definition, examples and pronunciation
of foot in Hindi language.