खाद्यभोजन, आहार, अन्न, रोटी, व्यंजन, भक्ष्य, खाने का पदार्थ
- भोजनखाद्य पदार्थअभोज्य
Noun(1) any substance that can be metabolized by an animal to give energy and build tissue(2) any solid substance (as opposed to liquid(3) anything that provides mental stimulus for thinking
(1) Larkin began shoveling food on his plate, seeming to favor the pears.(2) baby food(3) give him plenty of food(4) At night these will be replaced with people selling snack food cooked on portable stoves.(5) I had a small breakfast and I wanted to shovel all this delicious food into my mouth like a pig.(6) food for the soul(7) tins of cat food(8) Retrieving the canned cat food from the kitchen, I flip on the coffee as I walk past.(9) A range of Mexican fast food is available.(10) Gertie gives me the dirtiest look ever, and slams the tray of disgusting cafeteria food on the table.(11) The gourmet food was specially prepared for road trips.(12) Throw out the remaining gourmet cat food from the can you opened this morning.(13) Ian shouted happily as he noticed the junk food on the tables.(14) We like Paul's cooking, and everyone likes it when I order takeout food for dinner.(15) We had a great time sipping hugely intoxicating Margaritas and eating delicious spicy food .(16) food for the mind
(1) fast food :: फास्ट फूड
(2) junk food :: जंक फूड
(3) dog food :: कुत्ते का भोजन
(4) good food :: अच्छा भोजन
(5) food poisoning :: विषाक्त भोजन
(6) food court :: फूड कोर्ट
(7) frozen food :: जमा हुआ भोजन
(8) buy food :: भोजन खरीदना
(9) food chain :: खाद्य श्रृंखला
(10) canned food :: डिब्बा बंद भोजन
1. nourishment ::
2. fodder ::
3. food for thought ::
सोच के लिए भोजन
4. nutrient ::
5. solid food ::
food, foods, nonfood
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He refused FOOD and water.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 3
and the fine FOOD
that had already started to turn.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
- Is Thai FOOD okay with you, Penny?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
Now, don't you move,
I'll bring over all the FOOD.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 3
The big deal
is that nobody touches FOOD on my plate.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
English to Hindi Dictionary: food
Meaning and definitions of food, translation in Hindi language for food with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of food in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "food"
What food means in Hindi, food meaning
in Hindi, food definition, examples and pronunciation
of food in Hindi language.