फोकस, नाभि, किरणकेन्द्रकेन्द्रित होना, केन्द्रित करना, फ़ोकस करनाकिरण-केन्द्र, केंद्र-बिंदु
- फोकसध्यान केंद्रितकेंद्रितध्यान केंद्रित
Noun(1) the concentration of attention or energy on something(2) maximum clarity or distinctness of an image rendered by an optical system(3) maximum clarity or distinctness of an idea(4) a central point or locus of an infection in an organism(5) special emphasis attached to something(6) a point of convergence of light (or other radiation(7) a fixed reference point on the concave side of a conic section
Verb(1) direct one's attention on something(2) cause to converge on or toward a central point(3) bring into focus or alignment; to converge or cause to converge; of ideas or emotions(4) become focussed or come into focus(5) put (an image
(1) Katsukoii slowly turned a knob, which indicated that she was adjusting the focus .(2) But James would also narrow the focus to concentrate solely on the moral gains of unrequited love.(3) To adjust focus for targets at different distances, most optical devices move one or more of their lenses closer to or further from the focusing point.(4) He adjusted the focus of the lamp and watched Clark's face contort.(5) We keep our focus by concentrating on efforts on the goods and services we are strongest in.(6) The RFU's ├ö├ç├┐Impact├ö├ç├û strategy will be the focus of all activity to increase participation.(7) Breman's central focus is on the working poor at the bottom of Gujarat's society.(8) The focus and directrix of a parabola were considered by Pappus.(9) We believe our evaluation to be rigorously designed, with a defined focus and clear objectives.(10) an opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population(11) the study will focus on a number of areas in Wales(12) The curve of the meniscus between the fluids can be altered with currents sent through the tube, which changes the focus of the lens.(13) Jani gasped, and her brown eyes lost their focus as she concentrated.(14) Your face is frozen to an oval miniature, glistening, out of focus .(15) I relish the hours when my entire focus isn't concentrated on breathing.(16) Likewise, the securing of ownership of Hearts has been the focus of interest in the Edinburgh club.
(1) focus on :: ध्यान केंद्रित करना
(2) focus group :: फोकस समूह
(3) in focus :: चर्चा में
(4) main focus :: मुख्य फोकस
(5) out of focus :: ओझल
(6) focus in :: में ध्यान दो
(7) lack of focus :: ध्यान की कमी
(8) focus point :: लक्ष्य बिंदु
(9) focus ring :: फ़ोकस रिंग
1. center ::
2. emphasis ::
3. subject ::
4. focal point ::
5. nidus ::
रोगों का घर
6. stress ::
8. bring into focus ::
फ़ोकस में लाकर
9. concentrate on ::
पर ध्यान केंद्रित करना
11. concentre ::
12. rivet ::
focus, focused, focuses, focusing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
My theory is that his lack of FOCUS
stems from an over-developed sex drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 15
That's some smart talk from a guy
who can't even keep his face in FOCUS.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 16
Focus on the game.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3
other pursuits will come
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
I thought you were taking a break
from women to FOCUS on your career.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 21
English to Hindi Dictionary: focus
Meaning and definitions of focus, translation in Hindi language for focus with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of focus in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "focus"
What focus means in Hindi, focus meaning in Hindi, focus definition, examples and pronunciation of focus in Hindi language.