मक्खी, उड़ान, धड़ी की मक्खीउड़ना, उड़ाना, बेलाग कूदनाआकाशी
- उड़नाभाग गएमक्खियोंउड़ने योग्यउड़ान
Noun(1) two-winged insects characterized by active flight(2) flap consisting of a piece of canvas that can be drawn back to provide entrance to a tent(3) an opening in a garment that is closed by a zipper or by buttons concealed under a fold of cloth(4) (baseball(5) fisherman's lure consisting of a fishhook decorated to look like an insect
Verb(1) travel through the air; be airborne(2) move quickly or suddenly(3) operate an airplane(4) transport by aeroplane(5) cause to fly or float(6) be dispersed or disseminated(7) change quickly from one emotional state to another(8) pass away rapidly(9) travel in an airplane(10) display in the air or cause to float(11) run away quickly(12) travel over (an area of land or sea(13) hit a fly(14) decrease rapidly and disappear
Adjective(1) (British informal
(1) And now Edward, in his turn, was compelled to fly from the country, and to take refuge with his brother-in-law, the Duke of Burgundy.(2) Ryan's a super fly dude.(3) I do not like how far I have to reach from the inside of the tent to the zip on the fly .(4) The Mock Orange bush has a bad case of black fly already, and the rose bush has greenfly.(5) The Old World hunter fly seemingly enjoys a challenge.(6) I fly back to London this evening(7) Requests to have the game postponed by 24 hours were dismissed so officials saw only one option and that was to hire a helicopter to fly him back.(8) If the butterfly can fly free with its wings of iridescent color, gardeners should be allowed to do the same.(9) Protestants, wherever they could obtain shipping, hasted to fly the country.(10) The horn fly , Haematobia irritans, is probably the most important economically damaging ectoparasite of grazing cattle.(11) Babs wants to know if her romance with the fly guy she met last year is for keeps.(12) I was looking for the fly stuff, and I don't mean fishing gear.(13) With Wakefield up in the pen yet again as Francona burned through his options, Curt Leskanic came in and got Williams to fly to center to end the inning.(14) ├ö├ç├┐Thank you.├ö├ç├û Claudia stood up. ├ö├ç├┐I have to fly ! We must get together for dinner soon!├ö├ç├û(15) A single fly was placed on the platform, and placidly stayed there, motionless, until the test stimulus was presented.(16) This reduced the amount of control forces and the frequency of control movements required to fly the aircraft.
(1) fly away :: उड़ जाना
(2) to fly :: उड़ने के लियें
(3) fly high :: ऊँची उड़ान
(4) fly a kite :: पतंग उड़ाना
(5) on the fly :: उड़ान पर
(6) fly back :: वापिस जाना
(7) fly off the handle :: आगबबूला हो जाना
(8) fly out :: बहार उड़
1. fly sheet ::
2. fly ball ::
उड़ने वाली गेंद
3. travel through the air ::
हवा के माध्यम से यात्रा
6. pilot ::
7. display ::
8. flutter ::
9. go quickly ::
10. vaporize ::
12. wing ::
13. fell ::
14. aviate ::
fled, flies, fly, flyable
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
♪ And the ♪
♪ Fly cars ♪
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
Fly for God's sake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 19
He has a tendency
to FLY off the handle, that's all.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
Of course not. I got a buddy of mine
at NORAD to have a spy drone FLY over.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 7
You FLY to Moscow,
they take you out to Kazakhstan,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 5
English to Hindi Dictionary: fly
Meaning and definitions of fly, translation in Hindi language for fly with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fly in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fly"
What fly means in Hindi, fly meaning in Hindi, fly definition, examples and pronunciation of fly in Hindi language.