द्रव, तरलतरल पदार्थ, द्रव पदार्थप्रवाही
- तरल पदार्थद्रवताfluidlyतरल पदार्थ
Noun(1) a substance that is fluid at room temperature and pressure(2) continuous amorphous matter that tends to flow and to conform to the outline of its container: a liquid or a gas
Adjective(1) subject to change; variable(2) characteristic of a fluid; capable of flowing and easily changing shape(3) smooth and unconstrained in movement(4) in cash or easily convertible to cash, or fluid(5) affording change (especially in social status
(1) I'm just reminded that political definitions are fluid , and shift with the times.(2) With quick acceleration and a smooth, fluid stride, Holt can run by most defenders.(3) The situation will be fluid for six months, or at least until Parliament resumes.(4) Consequently, there may be a layer of fluid water around the chromophore that rearranges upon excitation.(5) Even though they are working in a fluid substance, they have several things in their favour in comparison to swimmers.(6) ├ö├ç├┐He has achieved this by using increasingly fluid paint, which can be floated over large areas or deployed in a much more linear way,├ö├ç├û says Terry.(7) Now, you can still kill the enemy, and in fluid situations where someone may or may not be a prisoner, you can still act to defend yourself.(8) The colors are rich and saturated, and the signature camera moves are fluid and elegant as usual.(9) Material is pumped from the sea bed as a fluid mixture with water and is discharged into the dredger's hoppers where the heavy material rapidly sinks to the bottom.(10) The devolution ├ö├ç├┐settlement├ö├ç├û is becoming less settled and more fluid .(11) As if to pour salt into the wound that is the declining sale of fluid milk, sales of soy beverages are soaring.(12) Audrey tried her hardest to be fluid , to be graceful, but walking wasn't half so easy as dancing.(13) The late afternoon sun shimmers on the Hudson River, creating a blinding surface of fluid silver that coats the dull green.(14) In general one of the good effects (see, I do admit there are some) of the Euro will be to make prices in the Eurozone more fluid and hence to settle at a generally lower level in the long run.(15) Every movement of the officer's hand was so fluid , so graceful.(16) We are also putting a lot of emphasis on our merchandising programs - both for ice creams and fluid milk.
(1) brake fluid :: ब्रेक द्रव
(2) amniotic fluid :: भ्रूण अवरण द्रव
(3) body fluid :: शरीर के तरल पदार्थ
(4) correction fluid :: सुधार द्रव
(5) lighter fluid :: हलका तरल पदार्थ
(6) fluid mechanics :: तरल यांत्रिकी
(7) seminal fluid :: वीर्य संबंधी तरल
(8) synovial fluid :: श्लेष द्रव
(9) spinal fluid :: रीड़ द्रव
(10) drilling fluid :: खोदने वाला द्रव
1. free-flowing ::
2. adaptable ::
3. fluctuating ::
4. smooth ::
5. liquid ::
6. mobile ::
7. runny ::
8. unstable ::
9. fluent ::
10. liquid ::
1. hard ::
2. solid ::
fluid, fluidity, fluidly, fluids
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
That's cortical FLUID.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
Great. Cortical FLUID.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 4
Sheldon, this beaker used
to contain cerebral spinal FLUID
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 16
They make up a non-Newtonian FLUID
which is liquid...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Just-- It's a FLUID situation.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 12
English to Hindi Dictionary: fluid
Meaning and definitions of fluid, translation in Hindi language for fluid with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of fluid in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "fluid"
What fluid means in Hindi, fluid meaning in Hindi, fluid definition, examples and pronunciation of fluid in Hindi language.