आटा, महीन चूर्ण, पिसानआटे का, महीन चूर्ण का, पिसान काआटे से छिड़कना, गाहना, पीसना
- आटाflouredflouringfloursआटे का
Noun(1) fine powdery foodstuff obtained by grinding and sifting the meal of a cereal grain
Verb(1) cover with flour(2) convert grain into flour
(1) Basically a mix of refined wheat flour , sugar and dried fruit, there's not much to be said for this from a nutritional perspective.(2) Other reasons for importing the commodity was because of its high quality nature which if blended with the local wheat gives quality bread flour .(3) Make sure that you add just enough gram flour so that the vegetables stick together.(4) Net impact carbs result from replacing wheat flour with soy flour or adding fiber, sugar alcohols or fat.(5) One example is the brand's Egg Replacement, which comes in a box and uses potato starch and tapioca flour as a base.(6) Using about half white and half whole wheat flour is a good mix for a nutritious light bread.(7) Long before this, however, Native Americans had used the seeds for flour and the oil in their hair, and the petals for dyes.(8) Reacting to media reports about growing flour prices, Kabil said wheat, flour , and bread prices were approaching the ideal ratio of one to two to four.(9) What's the advice that books always give after they tell you to lightly flour your baking surface?(10) Cut the dough into two equal portions, flour them lightly, and tuck and shape them into fat cylinders.(11) The Chamorro people make tortillas of flour from seeds of cycads, which carry potent chemicals such as the neurotoxin BMAA.(12) Such scones are made from wheat flour sifted with baking powder, mixed with a small proportion of sugar.(13) Add to flour mixture, along with remaining whole wheat flour , salt and honey.(14) Next time you are outside with a fire, make a biscuit dough, a simple one with whole wheat flour , baking powder, salt and the like.(15) potato flour(16) grease and flour two round cake pans
(1) wheat flour :: गेहूं का आटा
(2) rice flour :: चावल का आटा
(3) plain flour :: आटा
(4) corn flour :: मक्के का आटा
(5) whole wheat flour :: पूरे गेहूं का आटा
(6) cake flour :: केक का आटा
(7) flour mill :: आटा चक्की
(8) buckwheat flour :: अनाज का आटा
(9) self-raising flour :: स्वयं को ऊपर उठाने का आटा
(10) sifted flour :: छना हुआ आटा
1. flour ::
2. meal ::
3. corn flour ::
मक्के का आटा
4. farina ::
5. atta ::
6. powder ::
7. grind ::
परिश्रम के साथ अध्ययन
8. pulverize ::
टुकड़े टुकड़े करना
9. pestle ::
10. comminute ::
flour, floured, flouring, flours, floury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I lived below the Street of Flour.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Likely made with FLOUR. And coffee.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 7
Flour, lard, water, eggs, milk.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 7
corn FLOUR, wheat starch,
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 24
English to Hindi Dictionary: flour
Meaning and definitions of flour, translation in Hindi language for flour with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of flour in Hindi and in English
Tags for the entry "flour"
What flour means in Hindi, flour meaning
in Hindi, flour definition, examples and pronunciation
of flour in Hindi language.