चमक, झलक, दमक, दीप्ति, कोंध, प्रकाश, फ़्लैशदीप्ति होना, कोंध गाना, सहसा प्रकाशि होना, चौंधाना, चमकानाचमकना, आग की तरह चमकना
Noun(1) a sudden intense burst of radiant energy(2) a momentary brightness(3) a short vivid experience(4) a sudden brilliant understanding(5) a very short time (as the time it takes the eye to blink or the heart to beat(6) a gaudy outward display(7) a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate(8) a short news announcement concerning some on-going news story(9) a bright patch of color used for decoration or identification(10) a lamp for providing momentary light to take a photograph
Verb(1) gleam or glow intermittently(2) appear briefly(3) display proudly; act ostentatiously or pretentiously(4) make known or cause to appear with great speed(5) run or move very quickly or hastily(6) expose or show briefly(7) protect by covering with a thin sheet of metal(8) emit a brief burst of light
Adjective(1) tastelessly showy
(1) You leave a small tip and your companion thinks you're a cheapskate; a large one and she thinks you're a flash git.(2) There was a sudden flash that lit up the entire sky, changing the night to day for an instant.(3) Paul is manic and edgy on stage, with the occasional flash of surreal genius.(4) Mary looked at him then, looked at him for the first time since he'd come into the room, and she felt a brief flash of pity.(5) He drives a top of the range Mercedes but has not indulged himself with a fleet of the sort of flash cars favoured by some in the football world.(6) It is simply the case that in this world of convenience, flash holidays and big cars, working the land has lost its appeal.(7) They're stylish but not too flash , and practical too!(8) I'd always known that Mark was a bit of flash git.(9) The phone also is equipped with a camera featuring an attachable flash .(10) The flash car finally pulled up at a very large house with lots of trees and flowers beautifully landscaped.(11) People flash coy looks at one another, hoping that they won't be asked to make the first move and speak about what they make of it all.(12) He was hit with a sudden flash of vertigo, and his stomach rolled over in a lazy lurch.(13) A heliograph was a communications system consisting of two mirrors on a tripod used to flash signals with sunlight.(14) The trailing edge smoothed out well and the excess plastic flash just fell off.(15) If you are unable to completely turn the flash off on your camera you won't be able to achieve the look that you want.(16) She had a big flash house, probably a big flash car and loads of money in the bank.
(1) flash point :: फ़्लैश प्वाइंट
(2) flash card :: फ़्लैश कार्ड
(3) flash flood :: अचानक आई बाढ़
(4) in a flash :: एक पल में
(5) flash drive :: फ्लैश ड्राइव
(6) flash back :: वापस फ्लैश
(7) flash memory :: फ्लैश मेमोरी
(8) hot flash :: हॉट फ़्लैश
(9) flash of lightning :: बिजली की चमक
1. flare ::
2. emblem ::
3. burst ::
4. news bulletin ::
5. ostentation ::
6. flashing ::
7. photoflash ::
8. blink of an eye ::
पलक झपकते ही
9. light up ::
11. expose oneself ::
अपने आप को बेनकाब
12. zoom ::
13. ostentate ::
14. blink ::
15. dart ::
16. flashy ::
flash, flashed, flasher, flashers, flashes, flashing
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
It's on the Batman FLASH drive
on your key chain.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
Okay, how about this?
Nobody gets to be the Flash.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 6
Ooh, Batman FLASH drive.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 9
"' alt="...against your Flash 123,
the classic \"Flash of Two Worlds\" issue.
...against your Flash 123,
the classic "Flash of Two Worlds" issue.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 2
I am starting to rethink the Flash onesie
I bought this kid.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 11
English to Hindi Dictionary: flash
Meaning and definitions of flash, translation in Hindi language for flash with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flash in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flash"
What flash means in Hindi, flash meaning in Hindi, flash definition, examples and pronunciation of flash in Hindi language.