झंडा, ध्वजा, झंडी, पताका, निशानध्वज, झण्डा, पर्चीझंडा लगाना, झंडी से सूचित करना, झुकाना, मंद होना, उत्साह होना
Noun(1) emblem usually consisting of a rectangular piece of cloth of distinctive design(2) a listing printed in all issues of a newspaper or magazine (usually on the editorial page(3) plants with sword-shaped leaves and erect stalks bearing bright-colored flowers composed of three petals and three drooping sepals(4) a rectangular piece of fabric used as a signalling device(5) flagpole used to mark the position of the hole on a golf green(6) stratified stone that splits into pieces suitable as paving stones(7) a conspicuously marked or shaped tail
Verb(1) communicate or signal with a flag(2) provide with a flag(3) droop, sink, or settle from or as if from pressure or loss of tautness(4) decorate with flags(5) become less intense
(1) And that's where the book begins to flag , losing its plot.(2) It's a shame then that after such an inventive start the album begins to flag midway, with a series of mid-tempo ballads plodding by in unremarkable succession.(3) Water vapour and carbon dioxide exchange were measured weekly on attached flag leaves from flowering until full senescence, from eight different plants of each line.(4) The forward tried to rectify matters by turning and drilling the ball over the line, but by then the flag had been raised, penalising him for straying offside.(5) The village pub is only 39 steps away (why else do you think we bought the house?) and when things begin to flag we can take them across to revitalise the proceedings.(6) He is played through one-on-one, unaware the linesman has his flag up for offside.(7) The flag flew from every public building, from every municipal flagpole, and from every structure of consequence in the land.(8) If the team representative does not display the green flag to signal the start of a qualification attempt, the car will not be charged with an attempt and must return to the pit lane.(9) golf courses are indicated by a numbered flag on the map(10) problems often flag the need for organizational change(11) the private's heroism served as an example for every soldier under the flag(12) the American flag(13) It is able to authenticate the caller's identity, or to flag possible impostors, with a high degree of accuracy.(14) Use folders or labels to flag messages for follow-up action.(15) The flag is a symbol of indigenous and campesino movements.(16) The striker had spent most of his evening failing to dodge the offside flag .
(1) red flag :: लाल झंडा
(2) black flag :: काला झंडा
(3) white flag :: शांति पताका
(4) pirate flag :: समुद्री डाकू का झंडा
(5) national flag :: राष्ट्रीय ध्वज
(6) flag down :: फ्लैग डाउन
(7) checkered flag :: चेकर झंडा
(8) flag up :: झंडा उठाना
(9) flag football :: झंडा फुटबॉल
(10) signal flag :: संकेत झंडा
1. banner ::
2. signal flag ::
3. pin ::
4. fleur-de-lis ::
कुमुदिनी का फूल
5. masthead ::
6. flagstone ::
7. indicate ::
संकेत मिलता है
8. tire ::
9. fade ::
10. swag ::
11. slacken off ::
flag, flags, flagship, flagships
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Such as the FLAG
of Saint Kitts and Nevis.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 7
by the number of colors
in the oldest national FLAG still in use--
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 8
What's the only
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
Oh, look at that. The Oklahoma coach
has thrown down a red FLAG...
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 6
they designed a new FLAG
with a tree on it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 15
English to Hindi Dictionary: flag
Meaning and definitions of flag, translation in Hindi language for flag with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of flag in Hindi and in English language.
Tags for the entry "flag"
What flag means in Hindi, flag meaning in Hindi, flag definition, examples and pronunciation of flag in Hindi language.